London!

Lucas's POV
Days passed. Riley gained her sleep and eventually we began to buy new things for Oscar.
We went out and bought a trolley for him, a cot for my house, new baby grows, hats, socks, toys, dummies, nappies! The list goes on. I don't think nor me or Riley were expecting a ban to cost this much money.

I also got thinking.
Me and Riley are in love. We have been for years.
We have the love.
We have a baby.
We have the money.
We don't have a house together.
I'd quiet like to move in with Riley, the only problem is Riley has three other people living in her house. Herself, Auggie, Mr Mathews and Mrs Mathews, and Oscar of course I'm pretty sure they don't want me too.
Ny house me, my mother and my father. Thinking back to our London trip Riley and my parents didn't get along too well, so that's not the best idea.
London!

My family house in London! A house away from our parents where just me and Riley will be and a great place for Oscar to be raised! I loved the idea. Just needed to tell Riley.

With excitement I grabbed my phone and hurried over to Riley's place
I got into my car.
Drove to Riley's place.
Knocked on the door.

Mrs Mathews opened the door.
"Lucas! Riley and Oscar are in her room. Why don't you go and see them?" She said with delight letting me in.

Riley was breast feeding Oscar his milk when I walked in.
"Hey" she said to me quietly.
"Hi" I said walking over to her before giving her a kiss on the check.
"I've been thinking." I said
"About?"" Riley said curiously
"About. Us."
Riley looked directly at me.
I carried on talking "I think it'll be best if we moved in together."
"There's no space anywhere!" Riley interrupted.
"But there is! There's my family house in London!" I saw Riley's face light up!