It can't be!

Months passed by ever so quickly. It was roughly about 3 mouths. Me and Lucas had spend some night in together, both at his house and at mine. He'd taken me out on romantic meals once or twice. He even came out with my family to the zoo. Auggie wasn't impressed that Ava couldn't come.
Mum wouldn't let her come. I don't think she's too keen on Ava.
"Just. Friends Auggie, you two are just friends" she'd say to him holding s hands and looking into his eye to check he was listening.
It's been incredible how much he's grown up. Just yesterday I remember him being small, curly black hair and that adorable sparkling smile. Now he's. He's turned into. A teenager. (Dramatic music- dun dun DUNNNN!!)
Not washing properly, leaving his hair uncombed, only brushing his teeth once a day. But I love him still, and I think Ava still does. Even if that's because he buys her real rings and necklaces.

It was shocking actually how quickly things became normal. Everything except Auggie and Ava that is...

And one other thing...

I'd noticed, that lately my size had been, getting bigger. Round my belly and waist really. I can't fit in some of my tops or genes for that matter.
I hadn't changed my eating pattern or how big my portions were, wasn't snacking or picking at foods.
I kept everything the same.

I only had one solution. To what may be the problem.

No I couldn't be. Was it really happening? How? It can't be!