I just nodded and smiled

as soon as I got out from my wet overalls, I went straight into the shower and got back into the clothes I wore for the restraint last night. I tied my hair up and waited for Lucas outside the men's toilets.

We had an afternoon tea waiting for us in the lodge outside. I wasn't very hungry but I found it sweet how Lucas had paid for all this as well as last night's surprise. it took Lucas approximately 7 minutes to come out from the toilets.

He sunk up from behind me, I was looking at a poster on the wall about my old high school. it had changed since we went there. it was much stricter and the uniform looked horrific. The girl's skirts looked exactly like kilts and the shirts were a light blue colour with a low collier. 

I was looking at the detail in the tartan skint when all of a sudden I got lifted up into the air and spun round and round in a circle. At first it was kind of scary, Lucas didn't say anything but then once I figured it was him from his laughter it became funny too. 

He places me nicely on the floor and grabbed my hand as we walked through to the garden and make our way into the lodge for our afternoon tea. 

We went the path way, away from the Lake. There were stepping stones leading the way. There was pot birds placed into the grass, flowers of all different colours grew, and fairy light hung from tree to tree. A family was sat having a pic nic, near the children's play ground. 

After looking at the spectacular sights  we finally arrived at the little lodge at the bottom of the garden. The lodge was full of many families and couple's having afternoon tea. 

"Table for two?" a tall, skinny lady with brown hair asked myself

"yes" i replied

she lead us to a table next to a window.

sandwiches, tiny pies, little sausage rolls,   arrived at the table first. We got sparkling wine and drank the bottle between us. After eating the first bit of the meal, mini doughnuts, tiny jam tarts, slices of batam burg and little fudge brownies were served. I personally was full to the point of popping so II didn't eat anything else. But Lucas.. he kept eating. and eating. He started by having a jam tart, then went on to have batam burg and finally finished on a  mini doughnut. 

he sat back after finishing off his doughnut. he loked at me and said 

" Ri. I have something to ask you." 

At this point I was worried. What was he going to ask me? 

" yes Lucas? What is it?" 

" well. we've had an amazing few days. And I wanted to know if  you wanted.. to.. come with me and my family.. to London?" 

him and  his family go to London a few times  a year to visit Lucas's grandpa. 

I didn't know what to say. Of course I  wanted to go with him  and his family to London but.. I'd be away from my family. 

I just nodded and smiled. 

he smiled back. 

hi everyone. I'm so happy and so pround that i have over 1k readers!! I can't thank you enough!! Keep readding, Voting and Commenting!! : )