Central town

I wasn't sure on what was going on with my body. I had an idea though. I didn't say anything to anyone.

I got my coat on and grabbed my shows. Checked that no one was in the living room, then I hurried out of the house. Closing the door carefully behind me. I didn't want anyone to know I was gone.
I could either pop out in my dads car, but they would be getting his car keys off him without him realising so I thought that would be too risky. Instead I walked. Up the street, into the main town. I was looking for Boots.
Boots was in the centre of town so probably might take me a while to find.
I felt quite self conscious walking round. There was hundreds of people walking round town. It felt like they were all walking round me. I mean yeah I looked a little on the cubby side but I wasn't that bad!
It took me a while to av tilt get into central town and I still hadn't found Boots. I decided to have a quick drink before setting out again to find Boots.
I went to the closet cafe near me.
The floor was red concrete, wooden walls and a little fire near the rear of the cafe. I walked over to the counter and asked for a hot chocolate. Then sat down.
It took my hot chocolate a while to arrive. I got my phone out from my bag to see a message from Lucas.
Lucas - hey Riley. Just me, are you alright? You seem to be quite quiet. Lucas x

I just replied and told him I was fine and that he had nothing to worry about.

My hot chocolate arrived. I drank that in a matter of minutes.
Then I was back on the hunt for Boots.

I looked everywhere. I went up town, down town, left and right. But I couldn't find it!
I was pretty much going round in circles. I ended up back outside the cafe I got my hot chocolate from.
"Excuse me." I said to some man in a jacket
"Have you any idea where Boots is?" I questioned
He didn't say anything. Just pointed. Pointed right beside the cafe. Boots. It was right beside the cafe I went in.

I walked into the shop. Filled with make up and hair products. It was so hard big to get distracted with it all shouting my name.
I walked right the way to the back of the back of the shop. I found it. A pregnancy test.