Lucas turned and smiled at me

I hadn't stopped wearing the locker since the day Lucas got it me. It made me feel so happy and special wearing it. Made me feel warm inside, I think it was just knowing Lucas had to it me. And because it had a picture my closest friend inside.

Lucas had my bag when we were walking to his car. His family were all sat inside the car waiting.
"Hello there love" his mother said to me
"Hi" I replied
Lucas's dad took my suitcase from Lucas and chucked it into the boot of the car. Lucas waited for me to get into the car.
Lucas is an only child so it's nice for his parents to have some more company once and a while. They seemed so sweet. They always loved having me round, always sat and talked to me. Sometimes I think they'd have preferred a girl, they sometimes by me little bits, once his mum got me a gingerbread biscuits with pink icing on top.

In the car, me and Lucas were Silent. Lucas's parents didn't like having the radio on or music playing. Instead they liked to talk. They were talking about that's they'd done so far this morning, and it was on 9 in the morning.

"...Then I went to toilet..." Lucas's dad was explaining. I looked at Lucas with a discussed look on my face.
"Dad. It's nice knowing all about your morning but now let's just get a normal convocation going."
I nodded.
"Alright then Lucas! How are you?" He farther said

"I'm great thanks. I'm with my mum, my dad and my amazing girlfriend. I couldn't be better" he replied.
This normal convocation was turning into a heart to heart convocation. And fast.
"Riley Hun. How are you?" His mother asked whilst keeping her little eyes on the road.
"I'm looking forward to the next few weeks. It'll be fun."
I said honestly.
"Well girl, from the bottom of my heart, I promise we'll look after you. And don't worry you will get alone time the both of you." She said eyeing us both up from looking into the mirror on the front window.
Lucas turned and smiled at me.
Slowly, without noticing both our hands were moving slightly closer to each other's on the middle seat. Out middle fingers touched and we hook them together.
He turned and smiled at me again.