"Just trust me"

"Just trust me" Lucas said while staring willingly at me. I smiled and nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked slowly to the elevator. He clicked the 5th floor, the doors opened. We stepped out. Outside the elevator was another hall way. A narrow, cream shaded, hall way. We tiptoed down the hall way only to stop in front of a white door. It had a little slot by the side of the door, on the wall.

Lucas gave me the ticket, that the woman gave us when we entered the building at the start of the night.
"Place the ticket into the the sloty thingy on the wall"
I didn't know why he wanted me to do it, but why not?
Slowly I moved my hand towards the slot. I placed the card into the slot. I heard a clicking sound. Lucas touched the door handle. He twisted the handle. The door opened. He walked thought the door. I slowly followed after him.

the door led us to a magnificent, hot pink room with a large heart shaped bed lay central of the room. flowers were carefully sprinkled over the bed sheet, the window was massive and was french door style, the view down below was astonishingly. a beautiful beach with indigo sea, swashing to and fro on the golden sand with glittering sea shells.

"Lucas. what is this?"

"I wanted you to have a good birthday, so I figured this would be a perfect idea."

"Lucas. you got me a locket, a beautiful locket which reminds me of Miya. thats the best gift you could ever get me. I wasn't even expecting a present from you never mind a dinner. Thank you"

"Glad to hear. And hey, I'm not taking you out for dinner. I'm taking you out for the night. We're sleeping here. Together. Tonight."

I didn't know what to say to that. Insted of saying anything, I just looked into his eyes.

He looked into mine. He wrapped his arms round my waist gripping me tight. I gently placed my arms on his neck. We both lent in towards one another. We kissed. Again.