I was speachless

I couldn't help but stare at Isabella, I'd do it all day if I could. Her sparkling blue eyes looked straight at me, her smile popped on her face every so often. Just adorable.

I handed Isabella over to Miya, we finished packing and then it was the time I'd been dreading. See Lucas's parents again.

We gave Miya and Ron a last hug goodbye.
"We'll be back" I whispered to Miya, she nodded and giggled a little.
We made oir way back to the car and Miya and Ron waved us goodbye from the door.

We got in the car, I felt more nervous every mile closer to his house we got.

We parked on the street outside Lucas's house.
"Do we have to?" I said With a bored look on my face.
Hectic say anything, instead he just opened his door and get out the car.

We soon arrived at Lucas parents house. It took me a whilst to bring myself over to get out the car. I really didn't want to see them again. Not after what happened.

We knocked on the door, I had my arms folded and wasn't impressed.
Lucas's dad opened the door, "Lucas!" He said whilst going in for a hug.
"...and."
Great Start I thought. Forgotten my name. Not like he ever knew it anyway.
"Riley" myself and Mr Frier said in unison.
"I was just kidding." He said whilst sneezing me to death.
I made a fake laugh as he did so.
"Come on in!" He said whilst shutting the door.

"Lucas! Riley! I've made you both cookies!" Mrs Frier said as we entered the room.
"Oh thanks mum" Lucas said whilst sitting on the table.
I sat next to him.
Mrs Frier placed the cookies in the middle of the table then sat down.
"Lucas." Mrs Frier began
Mr Frier sat next to Mrs Frier, opposite me.
Mrs Frier carried on speaking. I noticed Mr Frier look me in the face. I smiled at him. He kept looking at me. This went on for a while. He staring. Me smiling.
He then interrupts Mrs Frier.
"Riley!" He sounded jolly and happy.
"Mr frier?" I said whilst turning to look at Lucas with fear.
"Have I ever told you, you look beautiful?!"
This just got awkward. I looked at Lucas in surprise. Lucas grinned at me.
"What should I say!?" I questioned.
"Say nothing. Just smile!" Mr Frier said.
"Mrs Frier then began talking once again.
"Why don't you too go upstairs?"