Who was this guy?

The day arrived, home time. Time to pack away from Lucas's parents house, away from Miya and go back home.
Lucas had put all our belongings inn the boot of the car. I sat on the bed in his room, glared at the walls. Lucas has done so much for me ever since my birthday. The hotel room, the pedal boat, and now all this.

All that was left to do now was hit the road.

We all got in the car, it was a little awkward because no one spoke. Not a peep from any of us. The whole ride home.

We stopped at the same service station as we did on the way up. Me and Lucas went to McDonald's again. We sat at the same table as we did before.
There was a tall man with longish brunet hair. He was sat with identical twins who were eating chips and looked similar to their father. All of their posture was strong. Their back were stretched fully, they only moved their heads to look around.

We got our meals and sat down next to the well postured family.
We began to eat.
"Well helloooo!" The man said whilst turning his head to look at us.
"Howdy?" Lucas commented
"Hi?" I said awkwardly.
It was a little weird.
"I'm finished father" one of the young boys said
"Well that's good, wait for billy to finish his!"
I looked at Lucas with a small smile on my face.
"Daddy who's that?" The other boy said before pointing to me and Lucas. "Bob you know I don't like It when you call me daddy!" He then sighed
"My name is Lucas" Lucas said
"Yes. Lucas Frier" the man said after Lucas
"And I'm.." I began to say my name.
"Riley Mathews" the man interrupted.
My mouth opened and my eye squinted. Who was this guy?