Chapter 25

Hinata's POV

"We're here." I stand up and looked at Pedro.

I didn't even bother to glance at Ushijima-san's way but I heard him sigh.

We're standing at the bus stop without making any noise but I decided to broke the silence.

"So... what are you doing here?"

"I'm standing here with my two children obviously."

Children.

I tried so hard not to smile, I inhaled sharply to prevent myself from smiling. I don't kniw but that makes me a little bit happy. I used to dislike him calling them children but strangely, I can feel happiness now.

"Dad?" Mitoshi said while rubbing his eyes. He looked up and saw Ushijima-san, his eyes is scrutinizing the man.

"Uhm... Papa?"

"Yes?" he said while grinning.

"I want daddy to carry me."

(☉_☉)!

"Pfftt..." that's so funny, he was grinning a while back but now his frowning.

"Okay, fine."

He tried to pass Mitoshi to me but he's having ahard time because he's carrying Miyouko. I went neare and supported Mitoshi's legs and when I am trying to grabbed his back, my hand brushed briefly against his chest and it's... hard.

I cleared my throat and glanced at Pedro who's staring at us and he's trying not to smile. I glared at him, "Let's go."

"Okay."

"Okay."

They answered at the same time.

"I'm not talking to you."

He's not listening to me because he's busy shooting daggers at Pedro. Did Pedro do something to upset him? As far as I know, Pedro didn't do anything.

I ignored him and started walking.

"Daddy?" Mitoshi said in his soft voice.

"Hmmm?"

"Hungry," come to think of it, we didn't get the chance to eat dinner.

"I'll cook later, okay? I'm sorry that you're hungry." I pouted and it is true, I feel bad and a failire as a dad.

*pats*

"No daddy. Don't feel sorry. Don't be upset, I'm not that hungry." he was grinning, the same way as Ushijima-san did earlier. They really do look a like.

I smiled and thank him. I want to pat his back but my other hand is carrying some of Pedro's luggage.

"Why don't you rest first and I'll wake you up if the food's already ready?"

He nodded in response and rest his head in my shoulder.

The trip back home is quiet, all we can hear is our footsteps and the soft mumbles of the sleeping triplets.

Our house is already in sight amd I can see my mother waiting.

I smileda and greeted her.

"Hello." Pedro said politely.

"You must be Pedro. Welcome to Japan! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here."

"I'm sure I will."

"Hello, sorry for the intrusion." he bowed.