Chapter 20

Hinata's POV

"I prepared something for breakfast."

"No thanks. We'll just eat outside." I decline.

"But daddy Miyouko is hungry." Miyouko is now pouting.

"Why don't you come with me? I prepared some food." he invited Miyouko and held his hand but still have that deadpan face, like nothing could ever interest him.

I saw Miyouko squeezed Ushijima-san's hand. And now they're on their way to the dining room or whatever.

"Miyouko!" It seems like he didn't hear me.

"WE'RE GOING TOO!!"

Before I could say anything they are already gone. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. After that I'm on my way to the dining room, good thing I remember even though the kitchen was quite far from the bathroom.

As soon as I got there, I saw the triplets having fun together. They were giggling as one of them makes a pun.

I sat at the chair next to Mitoshi and I didn't even bother to touch the food in front.

A little later, they finished there meal which consist of bacon, fried egg, and toast.

"Finished already?"

"Yes, dad." Miyouko answered while the other two nodded.

"Come on, let's wash your hands."

I stand up and I am busy assisting the kids when Ushijima-san spoke, "You're not going to eat?"

"No. I'm not hungry."

He nodded.

"You can let the kids wash their hands in the kitchen, I also have some chocolates stored, maybe they'll like the chocolate."

"C-C-CHOCOLATE?!" Miwato is jumping now and we can literally see his eyes sparkling.

"Daddy is it okay?" The three little devils have the same pleading look.

"Just this time."

They all looked happy, well I can't really blame them because I controlled the amount of sweets they take in, they often suffer from tootha sensitivity which I'm trying to address, and the dentist said to avoid anything sweet etc.

But I'll be lenient for today.

-$-

Ushijima-san stand up and guided us to the kitchen. It's not that far from the kitchen, it literally is infront of the dining room.

I washed their hands at the sink and Ushijima-san is opening different drawers which he draw out different kinds of sweets.

-$-

We went home and the four of us took a bath together, he handed us so many sweets but I ended up acting distant, I will not speak unless he ask something and I kept my answers short.

-$-

2 weeks later

2 weeks more and we're going back to Tokyo. We were busy watching kids show when I heard loud knocking at the door and it shows no sign of stopping. The knocking turned into banging of the door.

I went to the door irritated and a furious Ushijima-san is standing there with his black polo and black jeans.

"Do you need something?"

He stared at me and shove an enveloped right at my chest. It just added to my irritation.

"You can give it to me nicely you know." I sarcastically said.

"Why don't you check what's inside?"

I paled when I saw what is written at the paper.

DNA TEST RESULT

USHIJIMA WAKATOSHI 99.99% match with USHIJIMA MIYOUKO.

There were a lot of numbers but I only got the part which says they match.

"HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!" in his shouting whispering voice.

"Maybe this is wrong?"

"I maybe a good for nothing except for volleyball but it doesn't mean I'm stupid enough to ignore this."

I laughed nervously.

"They're not yours. They're your dads." I shut my eyes tightly waiting for his reaction. That reason seems stupid but I can't think of anything else, I didn't even know who his dad is!

"HAHA... Shit... You have the time to joke now aren't you? Why don't you answer my question? Are they mine?!" he seems pissed and hell I should be the one who's pissed right now. My temper is rather short today so...

"YES! THEY'RE YOURS! BUT YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHOUT AT ME LIKE IT'S MY FUCKING FAULT WHEN CLEARLY IT'S NOT! THE AUDACITY TO ASK 'HOW?!'"

"But how? Nothing happened betwwen us, right?"

Again, with his 'how.'

"Solve that part yourself fucker!" I slammed the door right at his face and shredded the paper that has the result.

"DID YOU DRUGGED ME OR SEDUCED ME PERHAPS?!"

Drugged you? Seduced you? Huh! The audacity.

When there was no response from me he shouted, "I'LL BE BACK AGAIN!"

You better not!

I know my rights! I'll bring it to court and have full custody if I must.

Why don't you give him a chance to be a father to your children? Something from inside me urges.

He's inlove with Tendou-san remember?

But he's going to be a father who'll love his children not a husband who need to love you!

Shut up.

"Daddy, who is his?"

(@_@)

-$-

tbc.

-$-

I want to extend my gratitude to all the 40+ readers ლ(^o^ლ)

We reached a total of 1k read!! Yey!

-$-

Disclaimer: The photo is not mine and this is a nonprofit story which aims only for entertainment.

(◕ᴗ◕✿)