Chapter 18

Hinata's POV

"Dad. Dad. Daaaaad."

I woke up at the small voice that's been calling me for a while now.

I woke up and saw Miyouko rubbing his eyes.

"Pee."

I made the 'oh' sound then we made our way to the door, we will just ask the guy next door.

When we were outside of the room I saw a big antique clock and it says 8:23 pm.

The kid's didn't even had dinner. Do he also have foods? Nah. I'm too ashamed to ask.

I knocked at the his room and a few seconds later, I saw a half naked Ushijima-san.

(ʘ言ʘ╬)

I can't help but bite my lip at the sight. I was busy staring at his ripped abs, broad chest, and his cute nipples when I saw a hand waving right at my face.

"Liking what you see?" the nerve of this guy but that was so embarrassing!

I cleared my throat and asked about the comfort room.

"Miyouko wants to pee so may I ask where is the comfort room?"

"Yeah, sure."

He guided us at the end of the hall, the bathroom is super clean and it's big. I helped Miyouko to unbuckle his shorts. We didn't bother to close the door because Ushijima-san san was leaning at the door frame and I can't be rude by shoving him off the door.

*GROOOOOOOWL*

Miyouko looked at me with his puppy eyes. He must be very hungry now.

Awwww.

Before I can say anything, Ushijima-san interrupted, "I cooked some curry. I'll just reheat it."

"Yay!"

Miyouko run to his side then hold his hand.

"Miyouko! You didn't wash your hands and fix your shorts yet!"

"Oops." he put his hand at his mouth.

"Miyouko!"

"Sorry, dad."

"You know what? I'll help you."

Ushijima-san dropped in one knee in front of Miyouko, he fixed his button and belt. He carried him because Miyouko he couldn't reach the sink.

After washing they both looked at me.

Oh gosh! I want to take a picture. Miyouko looked like the mini version of his dad.

"Let's go to the kitchen, we'll wake up the two along the way."

I nodded and smiled slightly.

-$-

We are currently seating at the dining room. I offered to help him but he said it's just reheating.

"Daddy, I want to go home." the pouting Miwato said.

"Why?"

"I don't like him."

Did something happen for Miwako to dislike him? Miwako befriends almost everyone! He will even smile at some random stranger!

I was about to say something but the three started talking nonstoo about random things, mostly about volleyball.

Ushijima-san is taking a long time in the kitchen.

I looked at the direction of the kitchen when I saw his silhouette and when we saw him, Unshijima-san was holding five plates, three at his left and two at the other. I stand up then help him with the other two and he mouthed 'thank you.'

"The curry doesn't have any carrots, is that alright?"

"Yup! Miyouko hates carrots."

"I second the motion." Mitoshi said while he was mixing his curry and rice. He loves to do that.

"You don't like it? Weird... I also don't like it." he looked at me like his questioning me.

"What?" I said it with my irritated voice.

He shakes his head, "Nothing."

I concentrated at the food in front of me.  I took a small bite and the curry is delicious.

I didn't know Ushijima-san knows how to cook, is he delicious too? I scolded myself at the thought but what I really mean is, are his other dishes as delicious as this?

I was about to finish my food when Miwako said he wanted seconds. What a fast eater! Ushijima-san heard it so he' went at the kitchen after taking Miwato's plate. He came back with 1 plate and 2 bowls. The plate is Miwako's and the 2 bowls are filled with curry and rice. When Miyouko and Mitoshi saw it they squeal. They sure love food.

I chuckled and Ushijima-san also chuckled! Oh. How manly that chuckle is. Fuck. I'm acting like a maiden in love!

After eating dinner, I volunteered myself to wash the dishes. Ushijima-san was insisting not to do it but my persistence won.

I'm currently washing the dishes and the guys are playing with their dad. I blushed a little when I realized what's on my mind lately. I kept calling him their dad.

-$-

tbc.

-$-

The last line got me like, "Well, he is the father."

'Til the next upload!

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS, VOTES, TO THOSE WHO FOLLOW ME AND TO THOSE WHO ADDED IT TO THERE LIBRARYYYYY.

(^∇^)ノ♪

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK!