Chapter 46

Hinata's POV

Okay, this is the day.

Today is the 6th day of January, and todaaaaay, we will tell everyone that we're expecting and tell my team that I can't play this season. It saddens be but I can't risk it like I did 7 years ago.

"Are you ready?"

I nodded, Ushijima-san opened the door of Mitoshi's hospital room and there we saw mom, Takashi-san, Natsu, and the triplets.

"Daddy!" Miwato run towards me and ready to tackle me when Ushijima-san stopped him by placing his hand in between us.

"Careful buddy." Ushijima-san said  as he holds Miwato's shoulder.

"Why? I always do that." Miwato said confused.

"Miwato can you sit beside Mitoshi and Miyouko?"

"Okay papa." Miwato sat besides his siblings and stayed quiet.

"We have an... uhm announcement."

Mom's mouthed an 'oh,' while Takashi-san just nodded.

"I hope it's good news." mom said and I saw her clenching her hands.

"It's good." Ushijima said and smiled.

"We're expecting." Ushijima-san said and it took a while for mom and Takashi-san to actually react.

"That's good son!" Takashi-san said and walk towards me. "Thank you Shoyo-kun."

"Y-You're welcome."

"Shoyo..."

We all looked at mom. Is she angry? I'm still 22 and now I'm pregnant again.

"I'm so... happy. I hope it's a girl this time." there is a sigh of relief after mom said it, I didn't even know that I'm holding my breath.

"Thank you mom." I went and hugged her. She's the most amazing woman I've ever known. I'm so thankful that she's not disappointed with me again. I put her through too much when I was younger.

"Papa-san? Daddy? What's happening." Miyouko asks.

Ushijima went towards them and whispers something.

The triplets eyes grew bigger and bigger. "I'm going to be an older brother!"

"Someone will actually call me nii-san or nii-chan from now on." Miwato said and laughs.

"But Miyouko is your younger brother." I said.

"He doesn't call me nii-san." he pouted that caused me to chuckle.

"I'll have three younger siblings now." Mitoshi said smiling.

"Group hug!" Miwato said and opened his arms.

"Group hug!"

We all went near Mitoshi's bed and we did the 'group hug.' Mom and Takashi-san laughs when Miwato is trying to reach them but his hands couldn't reach them.

"Don't squeeze daddy too much." Ushijima-san said.

"Okay!"

After that we ate our lunch and told them that we need to do something. Mom and Takashi-san said that they'll take care of the kids.

"We're here." I looked around and yes, we're already at MSBY's gym.

"I'm nervous."

"Don't be." he grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "I'll be here for you."

"Thank you."

"Let's go?" I nodded and we get off the car.

As we get nearer and nearer at the gym, I can feel myself tense and get more nervous than I am when we're at the hospital. This season will be my first season but here I am, not going to take part in it. How will I say it to them?