Chapter 51

Hinata's POV

"Shoyo!"

"Nii-chan!"

"Shoyo-chan!"

"Hinata!"

"Hey, hey, hey!"

The room is filled with their loud voices, Ushijima-san scolded them and told them that I needed rest.

I don't really remember what happened because I fell asleep.

"Twins?"

"What is your sperm made of?!"

"5 kids on your young age?!"

"Woah!"

I am hearing murmurs and it caused me to wake up. I opened my eyes to see everyone who's in chaos.

"What happened?"

"They learned about it being twins." Ushijima-san said while rubbing his nape.

I smiled and giggled, everyone looked at me with questioning look.

"We felt betrayed," Bokuto-san said and placed his hand on his chest. Sakusa-san glared at him and told him to stop being dramatic.

"Is it really twins?!" Atsumu-san and Kageyama said in unison and now they're sending daggers at each others direction.

"Yeah but how did you find out?"

"The nurse told us, 'The twins is ready for viewing'," Bokuto-san said while imitating the 'nurse'.

"Let's go? Let's go? Let's look at them?!" Natsu said while tugging Ushijima-san's shirt.

"Sure." I said smiling, "Where's the triplets?"

"They both snacks together with dad," Ushijima-san replied.

I nodded, I hope they're alright especially Mitoshi.

-$-

We're currently on the window intended for viewing, the babies are still in NICU for further check-ups.

The neonatalnurse guided Ushijima-san and I inside the NICU to hold the bobaies and we took precautions by sanitizing and wearing scrubs. It was hard wearing one because I'm on a wheelchair but it's worth it when I saw our children.

The nurse carried Michiko first and gave it to Ushijima-san who's grinning. After Michiko is Mishiya and what's weird is that the nurse didn't give it to me.

I didn't speak up because maybe the nurse will give it to later or it is because of my fresh stitches.

The nurse went and opened the curtain, there I saw everyone even the triplets. They were waving at us.

The nurse handed me Mishiya with a smile. I mouthed 'thank you.' After staring at Mishiya who's sleeping peacefully, I carried him on the way that everyone will have a clear view of him. They looked at him and I saw their shocked expressions.

"Why?" I immediately said.

I once looked at Mishiya and saw small prints on his clothes.

'Please marry that desperate man.'

I gasped and looked at Ushijima-san who's carrying Michiko, he let me see the baby's clothes.

'Will you, daddy?'

After reading and comprehending it, I immediately started crying and I ended up laughing a little, 'desperate man' huh.

Ushijima-san went near me with his hopeful expression.