Chapter 16

Mitoshi's POV

Good day everyone! I'm Ushijima Mitoshi!

"Korai-san, when did you start playing volleyball?"

There was a moment of silence before he speak.

"As long as I can remember?"

"Why don't you remember? Are you that old already?"

His eyebrows furrowed and looked at me.

"Do I look like old to you?"

I nodded, "Yup! Sort of." the I giggled.

"Where is your child? I want to play with him."

"I don't have a child kiddo."

"But why?"

"Hmmm... I also don't know so don't ask me questions about it."

I pouted and crossed my arms at my chest.

"Mitoshi, finsih your food." dad said in a warning voice.

I'll finish my food because grandma said that if I don't finish it, the food will cry.

"Finish!" Miwato and I said in unison.

I glared at him. He really likes to say the same thing at the same time.

I rolled my eyes the I heard him say, "Hmmp!"

The audacity of this child! Geez!

"Wash your hands now at the rest room. Do you need me to accompany you?"

I shaked  my head.

"Mi-kun." the pleading voice of the youngest.

Dad stand up and help Miyouko to go beside me. I held his hand then we went to the rest room. I was washing my hands when the door opened, it revealed a man who has the same face as me. No other than Miwato.

After the three of us finished washing our hands we went out and told them that we already want to go at Shiratozawa? Shirazawa? Whatever.

-$-

It was a long way before were at the gate. So it's a school, I thought it's a park.

Dad os holding my hand so I know that he suddenly stopped. I looked at him then his staring a certain part of the ground. A flash of sadness was reflected at his mesmerizing eyes.

"Dad?" his attention shifted to me. When he realized that he was spacing out he apologized.

Miwato was already running towards the pool of people. Korai was after him. Miyouko was carried by Kage-chan.

"Dad, what are we doing here?"

"We're here to play volleyball. Do you also want to play."

"REALLY?! I CAN?!"

I super love volleyball, when we were in Rio we always play at the sand and if dad were practicing indoors, we sometimes accompany him and we also play.

I'm already ecstatic at thw thought.

When we entered a massive gym, some welcomed us and some just stared at us weirdly.

"Hinata here!" I heard Kage-chan called.

We went there and I saw some children also playing. I also so saw the boy who made Miyouko cry!

I went there storming my feet.

"Dad loves Miyouko!"

"What?"