Chapter 38

Hinata's POV

5th Day

Why did I do that yesterday?! I had sex with him! Why?!

You didn't really object you know, you loved it too. My subconscious mind is telling me.

"Fuck what if I really get pregnant?! I hope I will not."

My mind is in turmoil when I heard soft knocks on the door.

"Yes?"

"Daddy?"

"Miyouko? Why? Come inside."

"Daddy."

"Yes?"

I grab my phone and check the time, it's 4 in the morning.

"You can't sleep?"

He shakes his head and went near me. I carried him and put him on my lap.

"Daddy, yesterday was fun."

"Really? That's nice to hear but you look sad."

"I- I saw a family."

I instantly felt something squeeze my chest. I kept quiet.

"They look so happy. They have 2 daddy and they all look so happy."

I don't really know how to respond but I need to give him a response.

"You also have 2 daddy you know? You have me and you have Papa-san."

"But you're not together."

"Uhm... You can't understand even if I tell you about it right now but you should always remember that even tho daddy and papa-san is not together, what matter to us the most are the smiles of our children. We can't be like them instantly but always remember that we're happy and contented with what we have right now."

I kissed his temple and little nose. "When you grow up, daddy will tell you everything. I love you."

"Okay daddy... I love you too." he hug me and I rub his back, moments after he fall asleep.

"Shoyo." I looked at the door and I saw Ushijima-san standing their while his back is leaning in the door frame.

Did he hear it? I'm sure he did. He didn't tell a word after calling my name. He just went to the other side of the bed. He tuck Miyouko and is sleeping between us.

"You did a great job." he said and fall asleep beside our son. I smiled even though he can't see it and also decided to sleep beside them. It's true that I'm happy but I'm not sure if I'm contented with what we have now, because what I'm sure is that my heart is beating fast again for him.

-$-

I decide to wake up early today and prepare our breakfast.

I went downstairs and started preparing. I first cook the rice. The kids love to put cheese on their omelette that's why I'm putting lot of cheese.