Chapter 7

Hinata's POV

-$-

Its been a month since the scene with Ushijima-san and Tendou-san, I'm currently at my last 4 weeks of pregnancy.

I'm so excited now. We have our practice match with Date Tech tomorrow and the team is preparing for the upcoming nationals with practice matches.

I'm in a good mood because today is the day. My agenda is to tell the team that I'm 20 weeks pregnant. I hope they'll support me with my pregnancy.

I'm breaking into cold sweats now but I shouldn't back out now.

I opened the gym's door and everyone was busy. I greeted Coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei.

After that I went at the one end of the net, I inhaled and yelled.

"ATTENTION!"

They all stopped and flinched because of my yelling voice, Asahi-san was even about to spike the ball but stopped midair.

Tsukushima and Kageyama are pissed.

"BOKE! HINATA, BOKE!"

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"I have an announcement." I made my voice as sweet as possible.

"Creepy."

"Urusai Salty Tsukishima!"

"Okay back to the business."

I hold the hem of my shirt and told them,

"I'M PREGNANT!" then showed them my big belly.

༼⁰o⁰;༽ : Coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei

(‘◉⌓◉’) : Kageyama and Nishinoya-san

(●__●) : Tanaka-san, Kiyoko-senpai, and Yachi-san

⊙.☉ : Yamaguchi, Ennoshita-senpai and other second and first years

(・o・) : Daichi-senpai and Sugawara-senpai

(☉。☉)! : Asahi-san

┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌ : Tsukishima

"Duh. I know."

"Tsukishima you knew?!" Daichi-senpai said.

"Yeah, only stupid people wouldn't notice." then he looked at Kageyama, Tanaka-san, and Nishinoya-san with his infamous smug look.

"Teme!*" Tanaka-san was ready to attack Tsukishima but Ennoshita-senpai stopped him.

"Stop, Tsukki." the ever gentle Yamaguchi said.

"H-How? How did it happen Hinata?" Coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei said at the same time.

"Really? Sex ed now?" sigh he will always be salty.

"Who's the father?" Sugawara said.

"I can't tell you now, sorry."

"Okay, we understand. Can you still play with that big stomach you have?" Captain was showing a lot of concern.

I nodded.

"Shouyo! Can I touch it?" Nishinoya-san was so excited that he's already near my shirt.

"Pffft... okay."

He putted his hand at my stomach and the babies suddenly kicked.

"WOAH! IS HE OR SHE PLAYING VOLLEYBALL THERE?!"

"Baka!"

"Huh?!" Nishinoya-san looked at our other teammates to know who said that but no one admits it.