Chapter 4

Hinata's POV

Today is my appointment, I packed some foods and umbrella in case it will rain.

I waited for the bus and shortly, it arrived.

During the journey, I just enjoyed the view. When I arrived at the hospital I waited at the benches outside the private office of Dr. Conan. He just told me the essentials I need for the duration of the pregnancy, I was expected to deliver the baby 10 weeks after.

Omega men only needs 27 weeks to develop the baby, I think it's convenient especially the circumstances I'm in now.

I bid my farewell to the doctor and decided to scout the area where I was knocked up.

-$-

I'm now in front of the inn and noticed that the bar is just next door. I saw a man standing near the entrance, a tall brown haired man. He looks familiar.

I dig my memory a bit then realized that it's the man I spend the night with. I blushed at the thought of what we did that night.

"Ushiwaka-chan!" someone shouted and the voice is similar to Tendou-san.

Well, not similar 'cause his Tendou-san. But wait! Ushiwaka-chan?

Wakatoshi Ushijima?!

The tall man glanced at Tendou-san and he wrapped his hands at the man's shoulder. I felt a sharped pain as I see the gentle glance he's giving to Tendou-san.

I didn't notice but my eyes are starting to get wet. I blinked a few times to stop the tears. Then I bitterly remembered, Tendou-san and Ushijima-san are rumored to be a couple.

But why?

Why did he slept with me while being in a relationship? A lot of questions was forming through my head, but one thing is for sure, I want to slap him hard.

Before I do something I'll regret later, I walked out. I can't tell him now. This will be my little secret.

-$-

I didn't know how I got home safely, but yeah, I just let my thoughts run wild and build a lot of possibilities that will never happen.

Once I calmed down, I ate the leftovers from my snacks and slept.

When I woke up it's another day at the school. I wore a white shirt that has Karasuno High School Volleyball Club at the upper left corner. Today we'll test the highest point of our jump. Once I was in the gym, Kageyama and I made a bet, I was just a bit short to be the highest jumper of the team and win against Kageyama. After that, Takeda-sensei told us the news that Kageyama was invited to the Youth camp while Tsukushima is invited to join the camp for promising first years in Miyagi preferecture.

I was disappointed because I was not invited with either of the camp. That is until I overheard Yamaguchi and Tsukushima talking about infiltrating the youth camp.

I made my decision! I'll infiltrate the camp that Tsukishima was invited in!

He was mad at me at first and even reprimanded by Takeda-sensei. Takeda-sensei was so scary!

They didn't allow me to play matches but I became the ball boy, I just observed the ball, the direction it will got through and realized that it will strengthen my recieves.

After a few days, the Shiratorizawa-senpais helps us with our training.

I was thrilled because I can see the father of my child.

-$-

After the whole day training, I went home because thereis no accomodation dor those who's not invited. I was at the gate when I saw Ushijima-san.

"H-Hello Ushijima-san."

He stated at me then nod.

"You're going home already?"

"Yes."

*GROOOOOOOWL*

I blushed, I was so hungry at the moment, blame it to this 3 monsters inside me.

(~ ̄³ ̄)~

"Why don't you join me for dinner?" then he chuckled.

I bit my lips the slowly nodded. I guess eating together is not a bad idea.

We went to the nearest convenience store then bought store made bentos.

I bought 3 bentos and when I was about to pay Ushijima-san offered to buy it for me. I was feeling embarrassed but I think it's okay. He should really feed the man who's carrying his child at the moment.

"Let's go outside, I saw a bench when we're on our way to the store."

"S-Sure," I stuttered again.

I was having a cold sweat on the way to the bench, thinking it will be awkward. But for tonight I'll forget about the awkwardness because I'm really hungry.

I was at the middle of my second bento meal already when I heard him laugh. I looked at him puzzled.

"You can really eat. It's like your feeding someone besides yourself."

I choked at his statement and then began coughing.

"Woah! Easy," he started rubbing my back then gave me a half full bottle of water. I drink it then.

"I'm okay now." a clue that he can stop rubbing my back.

He just nodded and continue to eat his meal. He was finifshing his meal and I was just about to start my last bento.

No conversation happened between us during the entire meal. It was time now to bid our farewell.

"Good night Hinata."

I nodded and when I was about to turn around he leaned forward then gave me a peck at my forehead.

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

I looked at him in shock and he also looked taken a back from what he did.

"Ahm... I-I'm sorry. Instinct." he inhaled abruptly then faced his back to me. I stared at his back until I can't see it anymore.

What just happened?!

I felt happy for a moment then I only felt disappoinment afterwards, he's in a relationship but his giving me false hope.

My feeling s are not clear. I don't really know if I like him or I just need him because of instict mistaking it as like.

-$-

tbc.