Chapter 2

Hinata's POV

We are now preparing for the Spring tournament.

But there is an obstacle. A very high obstacle.

"As you may know... there is an exam before the break. You need to pass in order to join the training camp."

Kageyama, Nishinoya-san, Tanaka-san, and I started to panic. We're freakin' doomed.

"Coaaaaaach!" I said it with eager eyes, expecting him to help me.

"Hinata. Do I look like the guy to pass an exam?"

O_o Gah!

Takeda-sensei is also panicking, unable to construct a sentence.

After a series of shouting, panicking, encouragement, and feeling of defeat. We came to a conclusion, we need help from the salty Tsukishima.

-$-

Fast forward

Unfortunately, Kageyama and I failed. We need to take the make up exam. We even beg the Vice Principal to spare us but disaster happened again. His fake hair land at Daichi-senpai's head again.

It's Kageyamas's fault! He tackled the Vice Principal! The Vice Principal wants us in his office and now we're sure, we can kiss goodbye to the slim chance of being spared.

-$-

We are studying again, thanks to the salty Tsukishima's sharp words we're freaking fired up again and we have a goal in mind: to catch up with the training camp in Tokyo.

The dreaded day arrived. As y'all know, fortunately, we passed... barely.

-$-

After the rough driving of Tanaka-san's sister we arrived at Tokyo safely (?)

After the first day, we're so tired. We're the team who has the most loss and in every set we loss, we need to do the drill.

After the bath, I felt sluggish. I'm more tired than usual. I shrug it off then went to sleep.

-$-

It's been a week since the training camp, after our fight (Kageyama and I), we didn't speak a word to each other. I trained every evening with Bokuto-san, Kuroo-san, Tsukishima, Akashi-san, and Lev.

-A few more days later-

We are nearing the end of the training camp.

Our last match is against Fukorudani.

Daichi told us a secret.

We're having...

"BAR"

"BE"

"QUE"

at the end of the training camp. Which motivated us to perfrom well!

This barbeque chant with dance. "Meat is Kami-sama," lead us to practice all the steps we're practicing and trying to do since the start.

To start off, it is our new quick which help us to restore our friendship.

Number 2! Noya-san as a setter, achieving the squeak sound from his shoe the moment he jumped.

Number 3! The higher leveled spikes of our ace and wing spiker.

Number 4! The synchronous attack.

Number 5! The tighter defense.

With our new improved plays, we're ready to take on any oponents that come our way at the tournament.

Our last match in the training camp, we still lost but we're happy.