Chapter 3

Hinata's POV

It's been three days since I learned about my pregnancy. I'm nearing my 10th week, I decided to tell my mom today.

I woke up really early because of the morning sickness. I heard a sizzle sound from the kitchen indicating that mom's already awake.

I went down then hugged my mom from the back.

"Good morning Shoyo."

"Mom I have something important to tell you."

Mom looked at me puzzled.

She nodded then turned off the stove. She sat down across the chair I'm using.

"I'm pregnant." I said in a low voice.

"You're what?" disbelief was evident from her voice.

"I'm ten weeks pregnant."

"How could that happen?" she's now in the verge of tears.

"Nearly 3 months ago, I was at a bar to drink my sorrow away. Then a man approached me handing me a handkerchief because I'm crying then a moments later I got my heat, the doctor said that my heat was probably triggered by the alpha, then we slept together." saying the 'slept together' in a small voice.

My mom was silent and my head was hanged low.

"Do you know the father?"

"No, I woke up alone. I'm sorry mom." then I burst out crying.

How could I disappoint my mom like this. I was sobbing when my mom stand up then hugged me.

"Are you keeping it?"

I nodded, I can't take away innocent lives.

"Stop crying. It's stressful for the baby."

I showed her the sonogram then pointed out the position of the babies.

"TRIPLETS?!"

"Yes mom. The doctor said that the two are identical while the third... I don't really know."

"We're going to a hospital. I'll wait near your school."

Then just like that, I was able to eat peacefully. I'm very thankful for having an understanding mom, without the cliche of being disowned.

-$-

After dismissal I met with my mom and we went to a hospital that's 30 minutes away from school.

She already made an appointment.

When my name was called we immediately followed the nurse and she lead us on a room, the walls have posters that reminds to take proper nutrition during pregnancy, the do's and do not's, also the trimester.

"I'm Dr. Conan, I was informed that you're 10 weeks pregnant and expecting 3 babies. Is that correct?"

"Yes, doc."

"We'll first check the babies and if there's any problem."

The procedure was the same with the clinic I went to.

"It's most likely you have 3 identical babies Mr. Hinata. The father must be a superior alpha. You're babies are doing great. I'll prescribed vitamins and other supplements for you and list the foods to avoid. You can carry on with your daily life but you should be mindful of the baby."

"When is the next appointment Dr. Conan?" my mom asked.

"It will be a month from now."

We bid farewell to the doctor.

On the way home, we bought the vitamins and supplements prescribed and also bought healthy foods.

Whe we got home, I just took a quick shower then studied my body at the mirror. My stomach is rounder and evidently more bigger compared to my stomach a few months ago. Maybe my belly will be super big because I'll be having three kids.

I don't know whether I'll tell the news with my teammates or not, but come what may.

After taking a shower, I changed to an oversized shirt, the biggest shirt I owned, then went downstairs to eat.

I only ate a piece of apple, the other food just gross me out. Once I was done eating, I didn't forget to take the vitamins before going to my bedroom.

A few seconds after I lay down, I fell asleep and dreamed about the night that resulted with me being pregnant.

-$-

1 week later

The anticipated tournament will start this morning.

I needed to pee that is why I immediately went to the restroom and there I encounter the Great King, Japan, and the team we will be playing with.

After I voice out my thought, I unconsciously stared at Ushijima-san, something about him is fucking familiar but I can't point out what it is.

When he turned his back on us I unconsciously again stared at him while rubbing my stomach.

I paod it no attention because something needs my attention more.

-$-

We're now changing our uniforms, I faced the opposite direction my teammates are faving, I didn't tell them about my pregnancy. The uniform is quite loose for me, I have it remade and Kiyoko-senpai is kind enough to agree and let the tailor do me a new pair of uniforms.

We're doing our warm-up exercise and drill in preparation with the match.

-$-

As you may all know, we won in the first match and second match witht he 2 meter guy then 2 weeks after, we're now facing Johzenji, and we won but they're a fun team -wild and free-. The one who's most likely be the little giant in the tournament shaken me a bit and at the last set Daichi-senpai was substituted, but we won over their tenacity. Now, down with the semi-final, we watned to have our revenge with Aoba Joshai.

We won against Aoba Johsai and now we need to work hard to stop the winning streak of Shiratorizawa.

-$-

The most awaited day, the finals.

We met Ushijima-san and I felt that one of the baby kicked and another kick and another kick. Why now you brats?! Sigh

I flinch a bit when they started kicking, Kageyama and Ushijima looked at me weirdly and latter's eyes where glued to me. I stared back and he tears away his gaze after only a few seconds.

During the match, I was mesmerized by the powerful spikes and serves by Ushijima-san.

During the rally for the last point at the 5th set, we gave it our all.

We won with 3-2. We're advancing to the nationals.

-$-

After that Ushijima-san recognized us that we're from the concrete.

We went home victorius and of course 3 days after will be my another appointment.

-$-

tbc.