Chapter 47

Hinata's POV

"Is it a boy?!"

"IT'S A GIRL RIGHT?!"

"Miyouko! Miwato! Did I teach you to be like that? Don't raise your voices, you should ask properly. Am I clear?"

"Yes daddy." they both answered.

"I'm sorry doctor." they looked at the doctor and they're both bating their eyelash.

"It's okay," the Dr. Gregory just laughed at them.

It's been three weeks since my last check-up and also, Mitoshi finished another cycle last week. It's nice when we learned that Dr. Gregory also do his shifts here besides his clinic.

Ushijima is carrying Mitoshi and the one who's pushing his iv pole is Miyouko and Miwato.

"Is it a boy?"

"Is it a girl?"

"Hold your horses kids." Ushijima-san laughed. "We still can't know the sex of the baby."

"Awww..." Miwato and Miyouko said.

"So, are you ready to hear the heartbeat of your younger brother or sister?" Dr. Gregory asked.

"Yeah!"

"Before that, this is the baby. The baby is normal and no complications detected. So this is it!"

"I'm super excited!" Miwato said.

After Miwato, no one spoke and the room is filled with silence when the doctor slowly volumes up the fetal monitor.

lub dub lub dub lub dub lub dub lub dub

"Waaaaahhh!!!"

"Daddy it's the baby!"

"It's so cool."

The three of them are amazed and there's Ushijima-san who's moved to tears.

"Thank you again Shoyo." he leaned and kissed me on my temple.

"Thank you also," I said smiling.

"I'll print the pattern and the sonogram."

"Thank you!" the triplets said to the doctor and the doctor is smiling widely.

"They're so irresistible and cute. I can kill someone if they told me to." he jokingly said.

(。ŏ﹏ŏ)

"Anyway, your next check-up will be in 4 weeks." I smiled back and said thank you.

"The same as last time Ushijima-san, you can wipe of the gel from your husband."

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Husband?

"... Okay." Ushijima-san is also taken aback and his cheeks became a little bit pink.

The doctor handed as a small envelope and rolls of tissue, he left together with Miwato and Miyouko.

"Can you wipe it off? I can do it myself." considering that he's holding Mitoshi, he may find it hard.

"You can put me down for a while Papa-san." Mitoshi said.

"Hmmm... I'll just put you here." he said that while putting Mitoshi in the bed. "Sit there for a while."

Mitoshi nodded and Ushijima-san started to wipe off the gel.

"You're so gentle." I said giggling.

"I don't want to hurt the baby and my... husband." he said the last word with a grin.

"S-Shut up," upon hearing it, he burst out laughing.