Chapter 1

Hinata's POV

I woke up sore all over.

What happened yesterday?

I only remembered being offered with the handkerchief and that's it!

I vaguely remember what happened next but my instinct's telling me that my heat has arrived.

I heed it no attention and if my guess is right. I slept with someone. Great.

I glance at the space beside me and I see nothing.

So it's one night stand? I sighed and kept reminding myself not to expect something from stranger.

I got up but only to fell on the floor. My hips are killing me. Ugh.

I forced myself to got up and took a quick shower before going home.

-$-

I'm now taking the route home. A few momets ago, the lady at the reception desk told me that it's already been paid but refused to tell me the name of the guy. Unfortunately, he gives the lady a heads up not to tell his name.

After half an hour I finally got home.

"Hinata! Where were you last night?!" anger and worry is evident on my mom's voice.

"I... I just hang out with my friends at the volleyball team after losing the match." I was mumbling what I said but it's enough for my mom to decipher it.

Sigh. "Okay, I know you're tired. Why don't you eat first and have a good rest?" she's smiling and hugged me.

It's warm.

(。ŏ﹏ŏ)

*hic* *hic*

I clenched my hand near my chest as I cried my heart out. I still feel sad about our lost. I was starting to lose breathe with all the crying.

(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

"Shoyo, in life we need to step back sometimes but next day we need to build a plan to take a successful step forward again. There is a reason why you lost today. You're only starting right?"

I slowly nodded then calmed down.

I went inside and my mom served me food. I ate it all then went to change. I really wanted to rest.

As I dozed off, I remembered the match along with the drunken night.

-$-

A few days later.

"Wow! His been featured in a magazine!"

"One of the best spiker in All Japan Volleyball - High School."

There is an endless chatter between Tanaka-san and Nishinoya-san, they're talking about the sports magazine that featured exceptional volleyball players.

Kageyama and I take a look and he's from a powerhouse school that's been ruling our prefecture for consecutive years as a representative at the nationals. I hope we can to, but for now we need to practice, practice, and practice.

Today, we are running a course and it's done by pair.

Kageyama and I decided to pair up to see who runs faster and as Daichi-san signals us to go, we run as fast as we can without caring if we're already at the destination or not.

During the heated race, we abruptly stop and noticed that we're in an unfamiliar place.

"I think this is near Shiratorizawa, the school of Ushijima-san." Kageyama stated.

"Do you need something?" the intimidating voice of a guy wearing a tracksuit, he seems familiar. Then when I realized who he is I shouted...

"JAPAAAAAAN!"

He stared at me for a few seconds then stared at Kageyama after. Kageyama talked to him and we followed him expecting to see Shiratorizawa.

...

Woah. The school is massive. It's shouting richness from every corner, with beautifully crafted buildings, the busses, the signs, the way, just everything. As we are mesmerized by the school, we lost track of Ushijima-san.

After finding the volleyball gymnasium, Ushijima-san insulted us as being inferior to them because we lost to Aoba Johsai.

After a series of event. We exited the school gracefully by stating we're from the concrete.

-$-

tbc.