Chapter 49

Miwato's POV

I'm back!

ヾ(*'O'*)/

Today will be the day that they said the day my brother will be released from the hospital! Hooray!

I'm so happy he's recovering and I hope that he will be as big as me again!

"Miwa-chan!" the person with the same face called me.

"What is it Miyouko?"

"Wanna bet?"

I raised my eyebrows. Honestly this guy, he has many personalities, mostly twisted, but they call him the cutest! I can't argue with that, he's the cutest but I'm the wittiest.

I giggled with that thought. I faced him again and saw him pouting. Gross!

"Bet on what?"

"The gender!"

"What are we gonna bet?" I asked curiously because that sounds fun.

"Hmmm... how about my chocolates?"

"Deal." I said grinning. I love chocolates!
ヾ(*'O'*)/

"Are you ready?" Papa-san asked.

I nodded and so is Miyouko.

We went near Mitoshi and held his hands. He smiled at us and said 'thank you.'

Daddy wants to be here but Papa-san told him not to because daddy is sick. Papa-san is so worried that something is wrong with daddy or my baby sister but daddy told him that it's normal and it also happened when he's pregnant with us.

Who would have thought that daddy will give birth to a handsome second kid? I sighed, being handsome and witty is not easy.

"I can literally know what is inside you head right now Miwato." Mitoshi told me and rolled his eyes.

"What?" I innocently asked.

"He must be fantasizing about how handsome he is." Miyouko said trying to mock me. Where did that gentle youger brother of mine went?! I keep reminding myself that this guy is twisted. We're only six but I'm telling you! He must be Tsukki's long lost son!

"Let's go." Papa-san said when he finished grabbing the bags.

We said thank you to the doctors, nurses, and our friends from the hospital. They all wish for Mitoshi's continuous recovery.

Mitoshi sat on the wheelchair and the handsome nurse is the one pushing it.

We successfully made our way to Papa-san's car. After setting everything, papa started the car and we're currently on our way to our apartment.

"Papa-san..." Miyouko called and glanced at us through the... mirror... what is that thing called anyway, he looked at us for a bit then to the road again.

"Yes?" he replied.

"Can you give us clues about the gender?" Miyouko said trying to act cute which is gross. Hearing your voice trying to be cute is so... ugh.

"I also don't know," Papa-san said chuckling.

"Eh?" Miyouko said then pouted.

"Don't worry, we will know the gender after 2 days." Papa-san said smiling.

He looks so happy.

"We're here." Papa-san announced as he parked the car.

He help us in unfastening the seatbelt. He then prepared Mitoshi's wheelchair and he sat on it again.