Chapter 34

Hinata's POV

"H-Hinata..." Ushijima-san is caught off guard.

"Fuck! Your suppressor." he is currently disoriented.

I walk towards him and he started to step back but he's in the counter so he can't step back any further. When I am a few inches away, he stopped me from going any further by putting his hands on my shoulders.

"I need to think rationally." he gently pushed me aside and he hurriedly get out.

He went back carrying a towel and another pen-like suppressor. He wrapped the towel around my waist. He turned off the stove and carried me... to the bathroom?

He put me on the bathtub and started to take off his sweater, then my shirt. "How about the towel?"

"H-Huh?" he's breathing heavily but he managed to inject the suppressor.

He hugged me after finishing the shot and I felt sleepy.

"You're making this hard for me." I heard him mumble before I fell asleep.

-$-

Yawn.

I felt refreshed. I looked down and... is this Ushijima-san's shirt?

Oh no. Why did I do that?! Did he even change me and bath me perhaps? I am mentally scolding myself while pulling my hair when I heard a knock at the door.

"Are you feeling better?" he is carrying a tray and put it on the bedside table. He seated at the bed and he put his hand on my forehead.

"You're temperature gone down a bit." he pulled the thermometer at the drawer. He pulled his shirt and it exposed my shoulder.

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

He placed the thermometer and fixed the shirt again.

"You need eat." he said I need to eat but he's trying to feed me!

"Open your mouth." I oblique and opened it.

"Hmmm... it's delicious." gulp.

A moment after the thermometer beep and Ushijima-san checked it by putting his hand inside the shirt this time! What the hell?!

"36.8°C." he nodded and smiled a little.

He continued feeding me until I finish it. "Rest well." he said while fixing the plates and after that he kissed me on my forehead.

"Okay."

When he exited the room, I covered myself with my blanket and squealed.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I peeked and saw Ushijima-san walked back with the tray. I giggled and said 'nothing.'

He sighed and walked out.

Something is definitely wrong with me.

-$-

I woke up because I something heavy.

"Ugh..." I tried to sit up but immediately pulled down and there I saw an arm. (●__●)

I decided to lay down and face him.

He's sleeping soundly and I briefly brushed his cheeks. He's really handsome. I bit my lip and blushed.

I am busy admiring his face when he suddenly opened his eyes.

"Stop that." then he hold my hand. I pulled my hand and stood up.

"I'm h-hungry."

"Oh, okay. Wait for me." he stood up.

O_o