Chapter 37

Hinata's POV

4th Day

Yesterday... was eventful.

"Shoyo."

"Mom."

"Are you troubled?"

"Uhm... no?" I'm not even sure myself.

"Ushijima-kun explained everything to me and he wants my forgiveness that's why I forgave him. He also ask if he can court you but it's not really my place to say 'yes' or 'no'."

He really did that?

"What do you think I should do mom?"

"Follow what you want and follow your heart but also use that brain of yours, alright?"

I don't really get it but "Sure."

"Okay. Breakfast is ready."

"I'll be there in a minute."

Since my heat is gone, Pedro went back here and Takashi-san used Ushijima-san's apartment.

-$-

After washing my face and brush my teeth I went down.

There I saw Ushijima-san with the triplets setting the table together while Pedro, Natsu, mom and... oh, Takashi-san is early, the four of them are seating and watching the chaos before their eyes.

"Papa-san put this there." Mitoshi said while handing the chopsticks to his father. Ushijima-san nodded in response.

"Ushijima-san where's the miso soup?" Miwato ask. He still doesn't want to call him Papa-san like the other two.

"Papa-san... water." Miyouko said in his small voice. Ushijima-san obliques and went to fetch water for everyone. After having a good look at them, I sat down and greeted everyone good morning.

"All set!" Mitoshi and Miwato said proudly.

"That's my grandchildren!" Takashi-san said while clapping. The two of them just made a peace sign.

We ate peacefully after that.

-$-

"Can I take the kids outside?" Takashi-san asks.

I look at him and his son. I couldn't say no to Takashi-san because I can see the excitement in his eyes.

"Okay, I'll go with you." I said smiling.

"You can't." I glance at Ushijima-san.

"What if your heat suddenly came back? We can't take risk, let Pedro accompany this old man."

"Pedro? Did he agree?" I ask annoyed. How could he decide in everything?

"It's okay Hinata. They'll tour me around and Natsu is coming with us."

"Natsu? She have class right?"

"It's the open house today that's why they'll also visit the our booth and the others as well."

"Oh."

"Please agree nii-chan. You also need a proper bed rest. And maybe you can give me that niece?" she said grinning.

"Natsu!"

Sigh.

"Alright, I'll stay at home but you all need to pay attention to these three brats." I said the brats in whisper.

They chuckled and went to change the triplets into matching outfits.

After 30 minutes, all of them were set.