Chapter 44

Hinata's POV

We're currently in the car and no one is talking which is quite awkward.

"Uhm..."

"Yes?" I answered too fast and in high pitch tone. That's embarrassing!

"Ehem... yes?"

"Ah..." I look at him and his face is flushed.

"So... I would like to... uhm... say sorry for everything."

"I know I've been stupid and hurt you lots of time but let me set everything straight. I'm ready to take your questions and criticism."

I'm ready to take your questions and criticism?

Are we having a defense? I laughed a little and took a deep breathe.

"Why is Tendou-san here a while ago?"

"I offered him a ride..."

How I want to glare at him but I need to calm down because that's a good deed right?

"Can you tell me about things like that? I don't want to overthink."

"Yeah... okay, sure."

"Uhm... you don't really love Tendou-san?"

"No."

"You were not in a relationship with him?"

"No."

"You don't like him even a bit?"

"I told you I do not."

"His child? He looked like you."

"That's because... he was impregnated by my... uhm... younger brother."

"But I thought you're an only child?"

"I am if it's between my mom and dad but he's my half-brother."

"Another son of Takashi-san?"

"No, we share the same mom."

I nodded, I feel like I should not ask more about that. But I want to learn about his younger brother!

"Uhm..." I'll just drop the subject.

"So, about your feelings..." I look at him hopeful. Does he still love me even though I'm kinda fucked up? Always overthinking? A stupid bitch and always jealous?

"So?" he doesn't answer but his face went a shade deeper.

I can see him mumbling something but I can't even hear it.

"I love you."

(Fellow weebs, I know that you know about the difference of Aishiteru and Daisuki right? Well I use Aishiteru, based from the mangas, again, Aishiteru is less commonly use and it means 'I love you' so it can also mean something deeper than like or attraction. I'm no expert on their language but that's what I learned 😂 (◕ᴗ◕✿))

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

"Uhm... Thank you?" Is that how you reply?!

"Thank you?"

"I mean... yeah... I feel the same?"

"Are you asking me?"

"No. Definitely not." I told that while shaking my head and waving my hands.

"So?..."

"I like you." I immediately look away.

"I know."