Happy ending...?

Niddhi came back to her hotel room , allotted by her new job,The lex corporation,her parents and brother staying in the next room, Niddhi sat down on her bed,she need to collect herself before she face her family again,she knows that they have a lot of questions, regarding her relationship with Maria,and to be more honest it's more about relationships with a woman.she knows it's not easy for her parents to accept it, when all they planning was choosing a suitable boy for their younger daughter and planning a big fat typical Indian wedding.               It's surprising for Niddhi too what happened in last year or so.......it all started to have some fun,she started chatting with maria,some hotti from another country, which Niddhi never expected to meet,she thought it's some plotonic love,and she could have a laugh about it later but Karma has something else planned for her she completely fall  head over hells for this stranger,a woman, Niddhi smile as all the memories rewind in her mind,it all seems like a dream , but now nothing matter so..... much as her love for Maria,as she looks at the ring on her finger,she knew her dream became a reality,and it's time her parents should come in terms with it .                                                       Niddhi her parents ,her brother all gathered in the big well furinturedroom,her parents are really proud of their daughter when they first arrive here in American, Niddhi was the first girl from  their family who achieved so... much at such a young age,a job at US, still dream' for many back home. they never have doute about her ability and Talent,so they back her all along,and she never diasspointed them,such is a obideant studious girl,who never done anything crazy,now all her parents wants their little princess to get married ,and they were more than shocked to know about Niddhi having love affair,and even shocking with a woman.                       Finally Niddhi dad cleared his throat,and breaking the silence,started talking , Niddhi were you have being,last couple of days? I am sorry dear ,the way we reacted after you told us about....... ,Well to be freak ,what did you expect us to react? It's just beyond our imagination..and you suddenly saying all these things,are you sure, maybe you just need some time to think and ...... Dad Niddhi said cutting her father,I know it's really unexpected to all of you, Believe at a point it was unexpected too me as well, but not anymore,it's been a year now,and it all making sense now more than ever, Taking a deep breath Niddhi said I love her,the way I feel for her I never ever felt this about anyone all these years.. I thought  love and all these things are just like some fantasy things and it's never real, until I met Maria,and believe me I tried everything possible not to feel like this for her,as in my head I too wasn't ready for a woman as my partner, but not anymore I can't lie to myself and you all ,I can't pretend to be a straight girl anymore.                   There is this stunned silence as Niddhi finished what she had to say... Niddhi's mother her father looked at eachother they were really wasn't expecting their daughter to be so upfront,confident and sure about her love.  They thought they can talk her out about committing to a woman or at least they can make her wait till she's sure about all this, but now they don't know what to say or do.                 Niddhi can't take the silence anymore please say something papa, she's almost in tears, Niddhi brother middle  in as he noticed his parents are really num at this moment. Niddhi ,hey relax,why don't we do something...I don't know like some get together like why don't you ask Maria's family to join us at dinner tonight ,and we can all get some time to know eachother and talk about it,it's not only about a woman it's also about she's an Army officer ,an American,I don't know what She like about my clumsy little sister? Niddhi smile as her brother try to make the atmosphere a little light. Niddhi parents also laughed at the remark made by Raj, they were also very curious to see Maria,and her family,they met Maria's mother before but that time they have no idea about Niddhi and Maria.  They saw how upset Niddhi got and showed after almost 2 days,they don't want their daughter to do anything stupid,so they thought of taking things slow ,no harm meet Maria and her family, Niddhi's father finally said Niddhi ,you are our daughter and we want you to be happy,I don't promise anything but we certainly want to meet this person,for whom you are ready to fight against all odds.  Niddhi jumped in joy and hugged her father thanks dad,I am sure you won't be diasspointed it's the easiest thing in the world to like maria , she's the best.                                               ................................................................................. Maria parked her Audi A6 in front of Alex House and called her,Alex.... Maria: so... You want me to help you about the Bioweapon project to reopen.                                                  Alex : yes,we almost there Maria,I hacked really major information regarding the secret Bioweapon these peoples working on, but I don't know whom to talk,it's really risky,I doute there are sure some people from the Army helping them.                                                    Maria: what? What are you saying? Some people from headquarters helping them,are you gone mad?         Alex: I know it's unbelievable, but it's so much money, people can forget everything, when it comes to millions and millions dollars. That's why we need top officials to tell this secret.  And you are the only one who can I trust.                                      Maria : hhmmmmm, but it's going to be really tough to be honest,I don't know any topmost officer personally,we can do one thing you collect all hajked data,and from that if we caught someone, like some agent/ middiator of this Bioweapon making chain,we got a solid proof.      Alex : ok,I can do that, but don't you think it's too risky,to go after These dangerous people all by ourself.            Maria : yes,it is but, don't have any other option.                                           A/ N : hey to my lovely readers,I entered this story for Wattpad india awards 2020,so please vote and comments,and let me know how you are like today's update,it's just one more chapter,and I am finishing this story, thanks for your love, looking forward to your comments.