18.After three months from the night

Maria is back home to her mom,in northern Caroline. she's really happy to be back home with her mom.its not the only reason which is making her happy, there is someone really special in her life now in the most unexpected way she could imagine,they meet each other on instagram and just clicked,maria smiled to herself how could this all be true,till now she's just like all these things happens only in movies or some chessy series not in real life,but she had to believe as it happened with her. Ohhh I just missed Niddhi so much I chatted with her, just in the morning, ya we set our timings we chatt twice a day morning and evening,it's like our daily dose of love , still I keep missing her the whole day,I am head over heels for this girl.its almost a three weeks since I am back here from India.and the memories of that night and the moment I shared with her, making me miss her even more,god knows when the next time we're going to meet.thats the one thing I hate about long distance,it's not just sex, but sometimes I just wants to hold her hand,or just wants to hugg her,or just want to go do shopping together,or watch a movie,or just cuddle,hhhhmmmm,but I can't have that.... It's...........2 months now since I came from india we constantly in touch but we haven't chatted since two weeks it's the longest we haven't in touch since we started I guess I can call it now like dating,our timings are not matching for one reason and I am besy with my Postgruation admission process, finally I admitted myself to the university,I had to do a lot of paperwork to get admission as I am in Army person, but finally I got it, now I can to my MBA,and automatically qualifies for higher ranks in Army, Niddhi was a little upset that I can't find time for her, but this is me if I got focussed on something I just forgot everything else.I just going to make up it today I going to face call her.well it least I trying but I just can't find her online, well I can call her but ,I just wanted to see her face,come on baby get online. Niddhi:. I can't face time or chatt with you right now, please don't call. Maria: what's this, but why, this is so... childish of Niddhi,at least she could give me some reason,hope everything is fine , I mean her family and all,hope she is fine, she is not ill or got some infection ,god how I suppose to know,if she can't communicate,she wants to talk to me about something , but I was so too occupied with my admission and all,is she wants to break up with me,No...no way,it can be it.ohhh I think I am going crezy , may be she's just besy or tired.l don't know how long it will work like this.wait am I having second thoughts about this,may be Niddhi is going through same issues, she mentioned me that I have the first girl she kissed and her family is very conservative and they will be very happy if she accepted any proposals coming her way,is they forcing her to accept whatever proposals coming her way, that's why Niddhi wanted to talk to me,And I was too besy with myself,ohhh what have I done,ok I just text her,may be she's just angry with me.rightly so,so I just text her sorry,ok,her we go,hey babe,I am so.... sorry,I know I am full of myself last two weeks, but don't do this,talk to me baby,you know I love you right, waiting for your reply,love you. Sara ( Maria's mom): honey is everything alright? Maria: ahhh,ya, offcourse mom,why did you asked. Sara: cause I am your mom,and I know you, can you just stop checking your mobile every now and then,and listen what I am saying. Maria: mom,I am not a baby anymore,can you just give me some space. Maria; ohhh I don't believe this it's being two days and she haven't even seen the last message I sent her,what is she think of herself,here I am going crezy,I can't eat,I can't sleep,I can concentrate any single thing I am doing,I just Snap at my mom for just caring for me.and Niddhi don't have courtesy to reply my message. I can't live with this kind of uncertainty.but how come she not even read my message,has she blocked me,let me see,ohhh Shit she has, what's why I can't see her profile or picture on instagram,I don't believe this,is she for real? Well you can get away with me this easy Niddhi, now I have to think other ways to reach out to her.