It's dream come true

A/N : hey to all my lovely readers, first of all I would like to thank you all for your response for my story ,I am really overwhelmed by your love and appreciation, hope you will continue to do that As I am going to publish my story most unexpected love online,I will shar you all the details,I am sure you will give the same love to my story when it is published, currently I am writing the whole story again so unable to update,and also I want to keep the end of the story to myself and revel it in my online published version, hope you all are getting me, but still I want to add one chapter for the love of my readers as you are the reason I gathered the courage to publish a book online, please keep commenting your thoughts on it, Thanks, again................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tears rolled down from Niddhi's cheeks, she's expecting down the line that maria is going to propose her, but she's not expecting it today,ohhh my god is it really happening all emotions came as a Strom in Niddhi's heart, Maria's the first person she felt so strongly,she never thought she could have the courage to come out in front of her parents but,her love for maria made it all happen,her dream is coming into reality, she's not believing her luck,she would love her parents on her side at this moment like Maria's family is there but still she was happy as ever,...... Hey you have to answer me beautiful how long you want me to wait ,I think I waited long enough,maria said playfully holding the ring, Niddhi wipe out her tears and hugged maria saying offcourse yes,you idiot,I love you, don't you know that, Maria's family cheering happily,as they witness the love birds,ok now Niddhi dear,Take this ring and I know you don't have any ring with you right now,as it's a suprise for you so I bought on your behalf, hope you don't mind, Niddhi looked at sara all smiling, offcourse not, thanks for all of this sara,hey don't thanks, your family right? Yes she's Sasha's said now do the ceremony of exchange rings I making the video ok, maria smiled and took Niddhi's hand and looking into her eyes put the ring in her finger,so did Niddhi,As all the family members cheering. ..............................Alex calling maria since morning and just can't get through,why is she not picking the call,she promised me she will help me with this hacker thing,ok,I geuss I have to just wait till she call back me,it's really cursual information about the bioweapon,these people are planning to digitise in public, so they can create a meass everywhere,Alex is working on it since months now but they didn't get anything suspicious but now when the Army headquarters decided to sack this project she found major proof of it,she first wants to discuss it with maria , cause she can trust her totally, but maria is seems to be out of reach right now. Niddhi: kissing maria tenderly,hey that's why you where so keen to bring me here, when you plan all this? Maria: All smiling,well it's a long story,I geuss since we had our first fight,you remember when you told me you want commitment,then only we can proceed with our relationship.from that time I am thinking about it, so waiting for the perfect time, but I geuss there is nothing like a perfect time, when you're with the perfect person right? Niddhi: ohhhh really,said teasing maria,well that's really chessy, but I love it,and started laughing,maria looked at her narrowing her eyebrows,hey what's so funny,well miss maria porter I remembered something when you first texted me,hey you are beautiful,and started laughing again. Maria: hidden her face in embarrassment,well in my defense I can say it can get really lonely when you are away from home at some bootcamp,and besides you fall for my cheesy creepy way,so you can't complain. Niddhi: ya, that's right, first I thought who text like this may be some creppy old man, but, when I saw your profile picture,I can't help but reply you,so,I am also acted kind of creppy,and both started laughing again. Niddhi's parents were really getting impatient Raj called at Maria's number several times,but no response,maria battery died and she's just so in the moment that she completely forgot about her mobile,I geuss you became blind,deaf and everything when you are in love,and sure maria did too,they forgot the world around them, for that day,but they have to deal with all real issues for sure, not now but tomorrow or day after tomorrow.