20.we meet

Niddhi: I have to talk to someone from my family,I can't just carry on like this,I have to trust someone, well I don't think I can tell mummy papa right now, but sure,I can talk to my brother Raj, he's the only person who can understand me and may be help me with my girlfriend thing, Niddhi now you can't go back from here,you have to face the fact and the consequences,ohh,ok, right I should tell him. Maria: well she blocked me everywhere,instra, whatsup,and in her contact list,how I suppose to communicate,well I can ask my friend from cyber to just do their magical work and unblock me but,they will sure ask,who she is and I don't want to call her my girlfriend without her permission,or I don't want any of her family member pickup call and ask for trouble,I don't know, Niddhi told her family about us,as far as I know she haven't,I hate this situation,I am missing her like crazy and I don't know what is happening here,wait ,is she accepted the proposals coming her way, because of family pressure or social pressure,it seems that it's not easy to live as a queer identity,ohh it's making lot of sense, maybe that's why she blocked me, but you can't give up this easily Niddhi,you said you love me,No, this can't be happening to me,I am not going to let her go so easily.i think I have to go back to India that's the only way out right now. Back in India. Niddhi: (to her elder brother Raj) I have to talk to you something very important.Raj( Niddhi's brother) ya,sure, baby sister,I figured that out yesterday when mom asking you about your date with jay,let me guess you like him but not that much to marry with him, right? Niddhi: absolutely right bro,you are damm on target, actually I like someone else ,and you have to help me with it , Raj: wow,my shy, silent sister,can be so bold ,I like that,I think this someone is really good impact on you,tell me his name,do I know him, Niddhi: No it's not that simple,and no one knows ,that person, infact it's not he,it's she,I meet her online, she's a U.S army officer and I love her,wow,I just said it (Raj looking at her sister , shocked,its really unexpected to him) Niddhi looks at her brother,and she wondered if it was a good idea to told her brother everything,. There is silence from a few seconds, then Raj said wow, that's really unexpected,are you saying you're lesbian, well not really,I guess I am bisexual,you guess? Raj said Niddhi's last statement,in question mark,well I am still figuring it out, but I hundred percent sure I love maria. Raj: I hope you know that are you saying Niddhi,it's going to change everything,do you realise that.Niddhi:yes,I do brother,and believe me I tried to overlook, avoid this feeling so hard, but I can't anymore, not after meeting maria. Raj: what? when did you meet her,you just said you meet her online.Niddhi: yes,I meet her online but she came here to meet me three months ago.Raj( wow,wow,it is all too much) look Niddhi I am really glad that you open up to me,well I can understand you like her,or as you said you love her,but it's almost impossible to be with her,mom and dad never in a million years will accept this Niddhi: I know ,I know bhaiya (big brother is called bhaiya) but I want to meet her once,and flight for my love,I know it all seems really stupid and unrealistic but,I don't want to regret all my life that,I haven't fought for it.and if it not meant to be then I will accept my fate,and will get married whoever you asked me to.
(After listening Raj choose his word carefully and said)

Raj:I know it's been hard for you,to bottle up all these feelings for so long, and I am really proud of you ,that you are ready to face the world,and most importantly your being honest to yourself,ok,I will definitely help you,dear,sis, bless you.
Niddhi: jumped in delight and hugged her brother,you are the best bro, thanks, thank you so much. Niddhi: ( In airplane, which is about to land in northern Caroline district)wow,I don't believe,I am flying all by myself, love really gives you courage to do most unexpected things, well I love to see maria reaction when we actually meet, thanks to Zac ,maria colleague whom I chatted online with maria,once helped me to give maria address and phone number,I mean local phone number,I was hesitant to reach to Zac,on instagram as he is maria and mine common follower, but when I texted him he was really cool and instantly gave me,all the required information, without asking much questions,so sweet of him,ok, now ,I have to get to this address after landing. Niddhi: standing in front of maria house, taking a deep breath before ringing the doorbell,ok, alright, here we go, come on Niddhi you came all the way from india to see you girl, now don't frek out.as she press the doorbell a beautiful middle aged lady oped the door (it's maria mom sara) yes,may I help you, Niddhi:ya,I am Niddhi, Maria's.... Niddhi don't understand how to introduce herself, before she can say anything,maria came in the hall, asking mom who is it? When she saw Niddhi standing in her doorstep, she's stand their like a statue,and so is Niddhi both just looking at each other,maria mom quickly excuse herself assuming the situation,maria: ohhh my god ,are you really here,or am I imagining things now,it's quite possible, cause all I could think these days is you, Niddhi: No,you stupid,I am actually here,as Niddhi said that maria quickly ran to her and hugged her tightly,misss you so......much ,and I dare you blocked me,and how you find my address,and,,,,hey hey miss America slow down,at least offer me a glass of water. Maria: Ya, sure, but first give me a kiss,and as they kiss Niddhi is smiling and the same time tears rolled down her cheeks, emotions of both girls are overwhelming.