9.conspiracy theory

Zac: what is it 🧐,wow, first you are so quiet since morning and now smiling to yourself,are you ok,or is the heat of Somalia making you dizzy.

Maria: can you be serious for once in your life man?

zac: wow,this is nice.......very nice.your..... the one who is quite all morning ,and now all smiling and blushing,and if someone asked you just freak out, what's with all these mood swings baby girl.

Maria: hey don't call me that baby girl and all.

Zac: ohh........ I forgot, your a tough guy can't get enough guy.

Maria:ohhh really now billi Eli's song, hummm,you are too much sometimes.

Zac: I am too much hmmm, who's the one chat with some random girl, who's video call come, not anywhere else directly on boot camp and hey, now I get it are you still talking to that Indian hotti?.

Maria: hey don't call her some random girl or anything like that, she's a nice girl.

Zac:. Ohh wow,you are so protective and all 😃

Maria: well what can I say, I can have some fun right 😉😄

zac: offcourse my friend,I bet she's great, after all it's not easy job to make you happy and all cheerful

Maria: She's all good man, but I got too much on my mind right now.

Zac: Ya, I know you want money so you can fly back,wish I could help you,but we all have the same condition,we don't have that much money, due to this covid19 ,the money transaction Also becoming hard,,Hey I got an idea, why don't you asked your new girlfriend from India,to send you some cash😉😃

Maria: here's we go again, she's not my girlfriend we hardly chat two three times and one video call I guess😛

Zac: Are you for real? You video call her,you are going to lose your job and dragged me with you,are you out of your mind.

Maria: I know,I know......

it just that I was a little hath on her when she called me,so just don't want her to feel bad or any so I,you , know, might have called her last night.

Zac:you really like her, don't you,ok, just be careful next time, but seriously why don't you asked for some help money wise,it's not that you are taking advantage of her or anything as you reach US, you can solve your freeze account,and can return to her immediately, right?

Maria:I don't know man,what if she think I am some cone girl,or someone who use social media for you know , taking money from people.

Zac: Tell me why you are so worried about, what's she thinks, Are you going to do long distance with her from US to India,be practical,ok,and she's responsible for herself, take your decision fast the chief already told you otherwise be ready to stay in this desert of Somalia for one more year choose is yours.

A/N    : I will update next part tomorrow, hope you are liking it,as the climax is coming,stay tuned ☺️