21.love in the Air

Maria introduce Niddhi to her mother,mom this is my girlfriend Niddhi,I told you about her,yes, offcourse dear,you can't stop talking about her, finally we meet, Nice to meet you dear,maria mom said hugging to her, Niddhi just taken a back as maria introduce her as girlfriend,and the way maria mom took it ,it was a pleasent suprise for her,she wished it was as easy to her, just to introduce maria to her mom, she recover quickly as Maria's mom hugging her, thanks....ahhh,you can called me sara,it's cool, Maria's mom noticed Niddhi's awakedness,oh sure, Niddhi said hugging her back,and thanks Sara welcoming me at your home,so warmly,as I came all unannounced,No way dear,as you are making my daughter so much happy,you are always welcome (maria watching her mother's and her girlfriend's conversation with smiling face),mom stop embarrassing me,and don't you want our guest to relax a bit it's a long flight from India.ohhh offcourse honey, you can rest a bit I guess, then I called both of you when dinner is ready, thanks Sara, Niddhi said smiling sweetly,she thought it will be extremely awakward around Maria's mom, but it was exactly opposite she was feeling so much comfortable in Maria's place. So..... Maria said holding Niddhi's hand you are here,in my house and in my bedroom,I don't believe this, Niddhi blussing as maria hold her hand,her heart skipped a beat by single touch of maria,so what you thought,you can get rid of me so easily, Niddhi said dramatically looking at maria,maria like her playfulness,well not really but I thought that maybe you find someone else, interlocking her fingers with Niddhi,and pulling her close to her, now Niddhi is just inches away from kissing maria, dangerous close to her,ok I can also tease you, Niddhi said to herself,she never felt so confident and sure, till when she is with maria,well I can say that too you know,and you are the one who keep telling me about your x-girlfriend, Niddhi said raising her eyebrows and looking at maria,deep blue eyes,ohh really,maria said looking at Niddhi forest green eyes,I am not keep talking about her,I just may be mentioned my X's couple of times, that's it,but are you jealous, should I? Niddhi asked immediately,no ,no way,maria said strocking Niddhi's cheeks, Niddhi thought maria is going to kiss her,maria just closed the gap and hugged her tightly,I miss you,so much babe,you have no idea,I love you so much,biting Niddhi's ear naughty,and said in hardly audible voice, for the record you don't have any compitition my love, Niddhi blush ,her cheeks were all pink,she just loved the way Maria make her feel.she hold maria in her arms, inhaling her saint which she missed so much,wish I could hold you like this for,for like hour or two,maria said cutting Niddhi's sentence, Niddhi look at her,said no like forever,maria, smile at her girlfriend sweetness,and she hugged her back, just that maria eyes filled with tears,ohh god this girl is going to kill me with her sweetness, maria is very supprised how she's so emotional around Niddhi, offcourse maria was a sensitive girl, but,the way she get so emotional around Niddhi is extremely new to her,deep down inside,she is wondering, how can someone she's so unknown, before six months, can be so dear to her,that such the thought of her making her smile, anything Niddhi says mean the world to her,and just the thought of loosing her,scar the shit out of her, Niddhi feeled the tiffen body of maria in her embrace,she just pulled away and asked maria,is everything ok,did I say something wrong,no ,no,it's not that babe,I was wondering,how can it is possible to love someone in such short period of time, Hhmmmm, Niddhi said narrowing her eyes, and making puppy face ,so you think our love is wired,maria smile, (seriously Niddhi's expression,was so cute)oh my dear,I am just saying that life is with full of surprises.yes,we both can agree on that. Niddhi aggres with her. Niddhi: sitting on the bed and pulling maria with her, Do you know, when,I was in india and missing you like hell,I read a lot of books, regarding this, love,fate, partners,etc, just to distract myself from missing you,and offcourse to find some answers how can be a totally different, unknown, person,can become the love of my life,and...... Did you get any answer,maria asked showing fake excitement, Niddhi just made a cute puppy face,and said are you making fun of me, now I won't tell you anything,No,no,no, please don't be upset,I was just kidding,you know I find it very funny that you read a lots of books to find out why you love me, Niddhi feel so nice,that maria got so defencive, and asked for forgiveness,you know maria,you always so upright and tight,and all your army job, and everything you want to come across as a tough girl, but you are a sweetheart inside,maria just blusses,as Nidhi said that,ohhh well somebody is blussing,and showing her cute dimple,No I am not,yes you are,no, can you just stop it,and tell me your little story,ok,ok, Niddhi said raising her hands in defence,well it was some Greek ancient story,or some Egyptian or.... well I don't remember exactly which ancient culture it belongs, but it says that,God created human as a very powerful creature, with four hands and four legs,it was so powerful that all the other creatures got affrid and asked God to destroy human ,God denied that ,put spilt the creature into two equal parts,and said they will wonder away from eachother,but whenever they see their other part,they instantly will get attracted to it and be whole again.wow,maria just looked at Niddhi with admiration,hey don't look at me like that,why, can't I just look at you,yes, you can but when you does that,I don't know how to react,so just stop,ok ,ok, maria said smiling ,it just that I love your story,I makes so much sense,if you think like that, especially in our case, where everything is seems so unexpected.ya,I feel the same , when I read that, Niddhi said looking at maria.

Sara(Maria's mom) Have you two finished your talk, come on, let's eat. Maria: yes, mom, coming.lets eat ,we have the whole night,maria,said to Niddhi,when Niddhi raised her eyebrows,maria said I mean you know,you can tell me much more stories, like from Greek,indian, Egyptian, mythology,ya,I know exactly what you mean, smiling and blussing. Niddhi is having dinner, with her girlfriend ,wow,I should get used to saying this word girlfriend,and off course sara, Maria's mom, she's so sweet,and gergeous,maria got her good looks definitely from her mom, Niddhi was feeling so cozy and warm with them, like she knows them for years, that's why she came here all the way from india,to see it's not some infatuation,but what she always feels for maria,is so raw and pure,well it's true that she have to talk with maria,and have to say some things straight forward cause she can't bush around this now,she have to tell maria about her conservative parents and she's just come out to her brother only,and how it's going to affect her job as she teaches in very orthodox indian school,but not tonight, Tonight she just wants to enjoy time with her love,as she knows she's not here for too long,she had to make the best of time she got with maria. Sara the food was delicious, thanks for it, Niddhi said to sara,ohh,it's all fine,I guess you are family now,sara said looking at maria,off course mom she is!maria said looking at Niddhi ,and Niddhi just blusses.ok now take some sleep you really need it,sara said looking at Niddhi,ya,I will, come I show you your room,maria said to Niddhi,My room? Niddhi said surprisingly,I mean it's one spare room we have , when my sister and her kid come they stay in this room,as both of them walked in the room,Now get some sleep my love,I can see your eyes are all so sleepy,

Yes,I am but I was hoping that, Niddhi keep avoiding maria gaze and looking at the floor, said we could sleep together,I didn't mean like that ,I just wanted to cuddle with you,and you know I am here for only couple of days,I want to make the most of it, but if you don't well like it,I totally understand. No,no,off course ,I wanted it,too,but I thought you must be really tired and wanted to just sleep,and don't want to really come across as a creepy person ,at the same time I am your first you know girlfriend,so I just wanted to give some space,so you just wants to cuddle ? nothing more,Niddhi, just laughed and said you ..... hitting Maria's shoulder, playfully, ok,ok, just kidding maria said raising her hands in defence,let's just cuddle,my love.