with her

It's the last day of the exhibition,the results were announced and the first prize won by the Spain's school for their model on energy production from farm waste.the second prize is won by indian school it's Niddhi'ds school for their model of energy production from a designer costume for farmers,the third prize is won by US school for presenting a model of energy production from plastic waste. Niddhi was really happy to get the second prize for her school as it's their last minute entry and they got very little time to prepare,well it's not the only reason for her happiness, meeting maria and sorting out things with her, really given peace to her sole.she's so in love with maria that pretending to happy with someone else really breaking her inside now she feel so light and easy, like loving maria is the easiest way to live. Maria too really happy that she can make up with Niddhi she just wanted to spend some quality time with her before she fly back to India. Maria really wanted to go with Niddhi but she can't due to deuty she was assigned,she knew that she's not given the full information regarding whatever project was on, but at the same time she also known this is how it works at higher ranks, only the topmost officer got the information, remaining are just given specific message in special time and specific tasks as it is important for the security and privacy of that matter.

In the evening all participants are invited to attend a party, celebrating the hardwork of students and teachers put together to present their models and projects,and the next morning all participants were leaving for their respective countries so,it's also a get together for all of them. Anand and Rutuja (Niddhi's students) really excited for the evening party,so mam can we wear some party dress now,we are just wearing our school uniform for last three days, Niddhi simile at their complain , offcourse you can and have a blast,you both really work hard for this project now enjoy yourself,yesss..... Thanks miss, can we go to the next room where our new friend are staying ,we all going to do some fun games in the evening, please mam, can we go,ok go, but get ready for the evening party it's going to start within an hour I will rest till then. Ok mam, thanks we will back soon,anand said in joy,they both ran to the next room,to their spainish friend's. I really wonder how they become friends so early,kids ....they just want to have friends to have a blast. Niddhi quickly called maria as she knew she had to left tomorrow early in the morning for India,she just got time right now, again she will be engaged with her colleagues and student in the evening. Niddhi: texting maria ,hey so, can we meet now,where are you? Maria: hi,so Niddhi mam finally got some time,I thought you forget about me,you know as you've been so besy with your students and fellow teacher. Niddhi: ohhhhh, really, is someone jealous,it's too difficult to forget you baby, not in this lifetime for sure. Maria: wow, you can be romantic too,I thought you can only be scientific.maria teased her she lived doing that. Niddhi: well in your case,I am just too dum,too impractical Maria: so...what,you think loving me is dum? Niddhi: No,I didn't mean like that,you know ok, just stop being so innocent,I just meant that when it's about you ,i can't think straight. Maria: smiling to herself,I know honey,same here, now just come out of the main building I am waiting for your in parking lot . Niddhi: ok, Boss. She came down ,and see maria standing there in blue jeans and simple white shirt, Still she's looking so gergeous,hey how's most beautiful girl in the world doing,she ask maria in all flirty tone , how do I know, how's most beautiful girl in the world doing,you tell me,maria replied nonchalantly,ohhhh that was smooth Niddhi said laughing,ya,I know,maria also join her laughing. Maria: so where you want to go, shopping,or we first eat something ,maria asked Niddhi as she adjusted Niddhi's seat belt, Niddhi kissed her sweetly.and said where I can see in your blue eyes and kids your lips , inhale all your saint , before,we parted again.

Maria:Wow, today seems to be my lucky day,come,I will take you to my favourite ply my love,they drive for an hour to come to a beautiful place it was Maria's farm house,As Niddhi came out of car she's mesmerized by the beauty of that place wow, this is beautiful,yesss it is maria replied looking into Niddhi eyes, both entered the house with their fingers interlocked . Niddhi: looking around,I don't know you are such a Richie rich person. Maria: laughed at her girlfriend's comments , but as she's look at her love,she was feeling a little bit sad Niddhi noticed it and came close to maria putting her hands on Maria's shoulder,hey what's up,No, nothing maria tried to recover , but as Niddhi hold maria close to her,and looked into her eyes,I know baby,why you are sad, but don't you worry,we came this far,and we will make it this time,I am not going to put myself in that situation where I let the society and family make me do things which I don't want.so now cheer up,o hate seeing you like this. Maria: simile as Niddhi pet her cheeks like a baby saying cheer up,ya I know you will be strong and let everyone know about us, but I totally get it when you feel all lonely and fragile,I can imagine how tough for you to come out to your parents,I wanted to be with you this time, and I hate leaving you all by yourself to face everything. Niddhi: I know sweety ,I wanted that too, but I am also aware of your responsibility as a Army person. So never felt guilty for doing your job,ok. Maria: yes boss, (gesturing a salute)as you say, both started laughing wow,I am so. lucky who get a salute from US Army person Niddhi said laughing, ya,you are right about it Maria replied. As heavy Breeze started flowing, Niddhi held maria tighter to her body, feeling the heat of her Maria's body responds as shivers flow down her body. Maria hold Niddhi's face in both of her hands, said,god your so beautiful, how I got do lucky,we have so little time together I just don't understand what to do,look at your beautiful green eyes ,talk to you for hours,or just keep kissing you. Niddhi: sweetly smile,as maria talking so geniuely to her.well how about kissing,cause we can't do it online you know. Maria kissed her gently,as their lips collide, Niddhi moaned ,tangling her finger into Maria's hair,maria dragged Niddhi even close to her kissing her jawline and both of them out of breath, Niddhi pinned maria on the wall strangling with her girlfriend, but she was completely overpowered by maria she just simile and surrender herself to her ,Niddhi babe, touching you is like all I ever wanted, and when right in front of me was all I wanted ,me too baby, just enjoy this moment . God knows when this long distance will end and I am with my love like forever.