The next step

The morning was bright and sunny,it's rare in northern Caroline, people loves when sometimes it's ,as bright as ever,maria looking at girl next to her, sleeping so peacefully, smile form on her eyes ,ohh dear,I am so in love with her, hope things work out with her family also,as much as Niddhi wants to deny I know she's really hurt as her parents are not approving ,I just don't understand how loving someone can be wrong,how could be such a beautiful,pure,so natural thing can be wrong,how can people unable to understand their own child's heart,and when their own daughter is opening her heart to them,they reject her, it's really tough for me to see Niddhi like this , when she came all crying and sobbing, but I love the way she took it,she stand by her feelings,to be honest I am really scared when she told me,her parents are not supporting our love,I think Niddhi was quite prepared for it,she was expecting this kind of reaction that's why she was relactant to tell her parents about us,ohh my poor baby,on top I was  angry with her,as why she's not going further about our relationship,as maria looking at Niddhi , strocking her cheeks,and tugging a strand of her hair behind her ear, Niddhi wake up all similing. Niddhi: what are you doing, totally checking me out,maria smiled on the playfulness. Maria; offcourse, your my girlfriend,last time I checked Niddhi pecks on Maria's lips gently. Niddhi: ya,I am sweetheart, good morning, coming out of the bed looking outside from the window,wooo,wow,it's so.... beautiful out here,it's like my grandfather's farmland in village,but definitely different types of plants and crops, Niddhi and Maria both laughed of the comparison of Indian farmland and Northern Caroline farmhouse. Maria: l am sure it is like that, but I geuss I can never see it, your parents are not approving me forget your grandparents, Niddhi laughed at Maria's sense of humour. Niddhi: jokes apart,I am sorry baby about my family and all, your mother is so warm and open hearted to me,and my parents............................. they will never understand. Maria: hey,it's not your fault, right,and I am sure they will come along, look your brother,he's so supportive and everything,I think what I understand, your culture is more about family,than individual, which something suffocate an individual,but we can't do much about it.lets not think too much about it,so tell me what you like to eat in breakfast? Niddhi: well, your good at changing topics,so are you saying you're going to make breakfast? Should I me scared? Maria: ha,ha, very funny, but I am more than capable of making breakfast,you forget I am an Army person you know,If I can be at battlefield then what'up with the kitchen , but you can say I don't really enjoy cooking as Niddhi raised an eyebrow,and started laughing. Don't laugh but I will definitely learn for you. Niddhi; you don't need to do anything you don't like for me,I will do it, Niddhi come closer to maria,you know holding her hand and looking at her, shyly I always imagined this since we started our ...... Love story Maria filled her sentence,yes you can say that, Niddhi said laughing,as we spend last night together. Ohh god I don't believe shy, Niddhi talking so bold, Niddhi laughed at Maria's remarks,I am not that shy anymore, don't you noticed that last night,maria laughed offcourse I did love,she loves the small talk she can have with Niddhi,it's always so smooth, everything feels so good, natural,easy when they are with each other. Niddhi making face your not listening to me what I am saying I always imagined I will make some indian dish for you and feed you with my hand, so romantic is' nt it? Maria : ohhh my baby is so sweet,cute,and started kissing Niddhi all over face,and Niddhi similing into her kisses. ................................................................................................. Niddhi's parents were really stressed ad Niddhi haven't shown after their arrugment,Raj told them that she's with maria, but still they felt concerned about her and may be a little bit guilty. Papa: Raj you told me she's going to come late at night, but she haven't came at all,and moreover she forgot her mobile here only, from which number she called? Raj: papa,relax , she's fine, after yesterday's drama, she's little upset that's why she stayed,I think it's good,it will give everyone some time to cool down.and she called from Maria's number. Papa: so..... this maria,did you meet her? How do she is, means what she do,her parents,what degree she got? Raj: Laughing papa,relax, slow down,I will tell everything,I haven't meet her, but I talked to her on phone,I think she's doing her MBA right now,and she's an US Army officer, she's doing her post graduation with permission of her Army headquarters. Papa: raised eyebrows, she seems really good,MBA,Army job,and offcourse beautiful as Niddhi is so crezy for her. , Where Niddhi find her I just don't understand this? Raj: papa,it's online thing,I can't explain that.I just wants to say that I never seen Niddhi so happy and confident, Maria really help her to be herself.she's the best happened to Niddhi,papa, just give them a chance, forget about the stigma, society, relatives what people think, just think about Niddhi,I don't think she can be ever so happy with a guy,we must accept that. Papa: sighed heavily,and keep Mum. M........,................................................................................................................................ Niddhi and Maria drove to Sasha's house,as Maria's mother also there ,it's a weekend and sara loved spending time with her grandson and offcourse her daughter and son in law.sasha welcomed Niddhi warmly, Niddhi really overwhelmed by the love and happiness Maria's family offering her,and little Ryan, Maria's nephew, he's so cute and adorable. Niddhi a little sad inside, can my family be so welcoming to my love ever? As Niddhi thinking that maria came and whispered in her ear,so my love do you want to take the next step,move in with me . Or do you want us to get engaged with me showing her the ring as all of her family cheering and clapping form behind maria, Niddhi to say yess...................................................... A/N: hope you like today's update,I welcome all my new readers,as I seen a rapid increase in my views and followers, thanks all, keep reading. Vote,shar, comment, Follow.