Meant to be

Maria,are you really thinking of going to India, Maria's mom asked her,yes mom,I am seriously considering it, but why,I don't understand,you just started your Post-graduate semister,and you are so excited about it, now suddenly you want to fly to India,I just don't understand,sara, asked as she's really confused the way her daughter is acting.maria sighed and said mom,ok,I guess,it's time to tell you,I didn't told you before but, Niddhi left from here, really upset,as we had a Big argument, she's not taking to me since,I can't take this anymore and to be honest I am getting really worried about her,so until I talk to her,or see her,I can't function properly,so rather just sitting here,and waiting,and I am not able to concentrate on anything I am doing,I better go back to India and see her.well you are a big girl maria,and I never interfered in your girlfriend staff ever, and I really like Niddhi but, this time I really need to step up,No,you can't go to India, but mom ( maria was so upset when she heard what her mom is saying) listen I haven't completed yet,you can't go invending someone space if they don't what to talk to you, don't you think you are overstepping her space, she's a grown up girl, and if she don't want to see you,or talk to you,you should respect it. And honestly I think she's right here,how can you make this work,do have an answer to that,so you better concentrate on your Postgruation now.its good for both of you, mom you don't understand ,maria said getting agitated,if I don't see her now,may be I will lost her forever.ohh come on maria , don't be so dramatic,and think practical, it's always going to be difficult, don't get me wrong but,I really like Niddhi , but this is supposed to end like this,I didn't say anything earlier cause you are so happy and everything, but,it just not meant to be honey, sometimes you have to accept things and move forward, and your a beautiful ,carrier oriented lady I am sure there are many girls who are dieing to be with her,so cheer up. Well maria can't say her mother is all wrong,but the heart wants what it wants, can she just let this go so easily or she should fight for it, when it seems that Niddhi already gave up on them,her carrier is at peak right now,she can get higher ranks within two years,at such a young age,she just can let go all ,to run around someone,who may be not interested in her anymore. She felt so powerless,so is just like that ,I will never see her again,ohhh, just by the thought of it,made her eyes wet,I don't believe,this is happening to me,girls are always chasing me,I never gone after anyone,and Niddhi the love of my life, not bothering about me anymore,is it really possible, how can she forget everything we shared so quickly,No it's not possible,If I can feel her love,she can also felt my love right, maybe I am getting too ahead of myself,I should give her some time,and wait for her,she will come along,I hope I am assessing the situation correctly, and I believe in her and our love,and deep down I believe ,if it meant to be,it will otherwise how I fall for her,so quickly,It just remained me the story Niddhi told me,god created us with too powerful and then he split it into two,and the other part will always find the other part,I hope that we will find each other eventually,I don't believe I am saying this,I used to laugh at stories and theories like this you know solmate,twingflam,etc, but love makes you believe in everything I guess,I hope Niddhi will listen to her heart,I can just pray for it right now. Niddhi's POV. Well everyone is so happy,my mother is going crezy shopping like anything,cloths,food items saree, jeulory,and what not,.the wedding card printed already,my brother and father are busy distributing among our relative,Jay's family seems to be really good, they aren't demanding anything,you know like we want the wedding like this and that ,and the jeulory like this,and necklace like that,they are happy with the arrangement we are doing that's a relief cause I can't take any bull shit demand only because they are form groom side,. Jay is really sweet, just yesterday we gone for shopping,and I was really comfortable around him,he said he loves me,and expected me to say it back, but I fell miserably to say it,may be I should just faked it,but I just can't ,I told him it will take some time,and I really like him,he smiled and she he can definitely wait,I just feel so guilty,I don't know ,am I guilty cause I was laying to him,or cause I am betraying maria,god , something I just miss her so...much I just want to call her,I deleted her number,but I can I delete her from my heart,it seems impossible right now,I have to get rid of my feelings for her,I can't go on like this , loving one and marring other,I guess time will help it, slowly I will come along, but really can I able to love someone as I loved (or still in love) Maria,at this moment the answer is No,stop Niddhi,stop doing it stop comparing Jay with maria,cause maria Will always win,I should give Jay a chance,an honest chance,I wanted to do that, but I don't know I star to think about jay and always ends missing Maria,I have to break this cycle,it just a month and then I would be someone's wife,I should just have to keep in mind that.