love birds

Niddhi woke up early in the morning,and got ready wearing simple back jenes and white crop top, tied her hair in a polytail, she never like make up and too much jewelry,but she always wear a oval V-shaped Pendle golden chain which comes just above her breastline,her beautiful green eyes ,and her stirking features where makes her beautiful,she was early eggar to meet maria,she knows Maria's house,so that would'nt be hard to find.                  Maria came from her deuty late last night,it's really emotionally draining for maria to stand in front of Alex and convince her,that there is problem with her ongoing relationship with Niddhi and she still care and her,but she don't see any other option as maria know Alex very well that she can go to any level to get what she wants,she showed it by hacking Maria's mobile.                                                    Niddhi was standing in front of Maria's house,she remembered the last time she was here,she took a deep breath and ring and the doorbell, maria'smother came to open the door,ohhh come in dear,sara hugged Niddhi and welcome her. Thanks Sara , sorry I came all unannounced,ohh please you are always welcome,maria will so happy to see you, she's still sleeping came late last night,why don't you go to her room,wake her up,and I make some breakfast for three of us,sara said smiling.          Niddhi blushing as the thought of just seeing maria,she went to her room,maria was sleeping peacefully,her curly blondhair all over her face,she was looking so beautiful as always, Niddhi signed heavily just the rare ravishing beauty in front of her, how I got so lucky she said to herself.,she slowly reach the bed and sat beside her, she was enjoying the view,and offcourse she can definitely tease Maria about that later, but she can't take this anymore,she wants to her her voice,and see the expression on her girlfriend face when see she's her sitting next to her.                           Hey beautiful wake up, Niddhi said stockings her cheeks,maria open her eyes slightly and seeing Niddhi she gone to sleep again,oh god the same dream again,she is not here, my dream are the one and the same since I missing Niddhi so much,every morning I see her, Niddhi laughed hearing what maria is saying ,No my love,it's not a dream I am actually here,maria literally jumped from the bed in suprised look at Niddhi and scream in joy Holy shit,ypu you are really here,and hugged Niddhi, taking all of her saint which she was missing so much,oh my baby I miss you so... Much, Niddhi smile tears rolled down her cheeks ad their love story is nothing but a rollercoaster ride.me too sweetheart, Niddhi cupped Maria's face for a couple of minutes,maria simile,hey what are you looking,why I can't look my girlfriend's beautiful face,ohh please offcourse I am looking beautiful ,as I just woke up,I know I am looking awful right now, Niddhi chuckled saying naaa,it's just impossible,and kissed her  soft lips teanderly, slowly as she want to feel every Inch of her lips, savouring her teast,her smell,all of it.