Consequences

Maria  and Niddhi both were so happy ,it's like finally their love made it against all odds. Maria's family was so loving and welcoming to Niddhi ,she felt like part of that family already,at the same time ,just made her so.... Sad that will her family be ever as welcoming to maria,may be not, but at least they try to coexist in the same world as maria is a huge part of her world,and the least Niddhi expecting them to acknowledge that.                                                               Maria: ( picking up her cell phone and there were so... Many missed calls and messages both for maria and Niddhi,ohhh dear ,so many messages from Niddhi's brother, they must be wondering where is their lovely daughter, but why Alex called me so....many times, first thing first I have to drop Niddhi to her parents before they thought I am keeping their daughter away from them,  Maria shouting Niddhi's name, who's is besy with sara sasha and her little son,hey baby let's get going, your brother called so many times.                                           Niddhi: sighing heavily ,hmmmm it's finally time to face the reality,and bye to the wonderland of Maria and her family...ya, you are right my family must be worried I haven't talked to them for two days straight Niddhi  hugged everyone kissed the little angel and took off with maria.                                               Maria looked at Niddhi while driving, Niddhi was looking a little worried, maria hate seeing her like that,hey what's up, don't stress too much and don't think too much, everything will be fine,I am sure they will understand our love eventually.                                                 Niddhi: smile form on her lips,she knows it's going to be a tough way ahead , but she don't wants Maria to worry about her so,she just smile,and hold her hand resting her shoulder on maria's shoulder,and unintentionally grabbing her tightly.   As if someone is going to drag her away from her love.she herself doesn't understand why she was suddenly feeling so uneasy and restless,she just don't want to leave Maria, but she don't have a choice ,she can't just keep running from her family , finally she have to face them.and whatever comes with it, but just the thought of it making her anxious.                                             Maria: Maria felt As Niddhi holding her hand so... tightly, that Niddhi just don't want to leave her side,she can feel her girlfriend's anxiety, but she can't do much about it,how much so cared about Niddhi,it's Niddhi who have to face and make her family approve their love,if not  then .....well she don't want to think about it right now.                                   As Maria stopped her Audi,in front of Niddhi's hotel room , It's time for them to separate from each other for a while,maria took of the seat belt and looked at Niddhi,hey my fiancee, let's get out,and call me , after taking to your family, now smile ,a can't leave you like this, while you looking so fragile , Niddhi smile finally as Maria called her fiancee,she hugged maria , inhaling all her saint , feeling her tander body against her,she don't understand why she's feeling so emotional,it's not like she's seeing maria the Last time but,her anxiety really taking her on.                            Maria: hugged her,she felt Niddhi is almost shaking,she loosen the hug and cupped Niddhi's face, tenderly kiss her,just relax, they are your parents,what are so affride of,and I am just a call way ok, don't be like this, now your officially my fiancee an Army officer's fiancee,so don't be afraid,maria just  wanted to make the moment light as Niddhi's nervousness reaching her  heart,she smiled on her own thought,how close they become in such a short time.                                                         Niddhi :she was about to cry but hold her tears,and laughed as she saw Maria was trying so hard to make her smile, offcourse she loves maria and care about her as much Maria for her,she don't wants Maria to keep worrying about her,so she put on a brave smile,and kiss maria softly,love you,bye,I call you, now go,and get some rest ,you have a long drive back.                                   Maria: looking at Niddhi, sure, Niddhi nodded affirmativly ,fine, bye,call me.                                                 Maria driving back home, thinking all will be fine,and Niddhi's family take their relationship positively.      Suddenly her phone beeps again showing Alex name,maria got really irritated,why the hell she's calling all morning, Maria stopped her Audie ,on roadside and picked up the call.                                                  Alex: what the hell maria,I am calling you since morning,you just don't pick up.                                       Maria: hey , relax,and if I am not picking up the call, there may be something important I am doing,you know,you can geuss  that,as you are such a smart ass.             Alex : wow, that's great,did your girlfriend just asked not to talk to me,then just say so,I don't believe, she's controlling you so much already.                                                      Maria: smile form on Maria's face just the mention of her love,well she can do whatever with me ,none of your business,if something important tell me,or .....                            Alex: ok,ok, listen,I just cracked some vital code on internet,and access some really important, mobile call, traces some message,it seems we were all correct about the Bioweapon, they are really planning something.i am sure about it now.           Maria: why don't you, called the headquarters?                                        Alex: well you already know  , headquarters daumped this project,they are not interested at all.but if you use your contacts we can talk to someone important at the headquarters.....maria, this is bigger than me and you, hope you are getting it.                                          Maria: sighed heavily,are you sure about it, cause I am keeping my reputation on line.and if you were wrong we can both loose our job for making false alarm.                                 Alex: offcourse Maria ,I am,why would I take such a risk if I am not sure.                                                         Maria: ok,I see what can I do.                 A/N : hey, everyone, hope you like as I updated this chapter,let me know how you like it.