19.Blocking her

Niddhi: I am trying to talk to her, but she's just besy,it's almost 2 weeks, we haven't chat,call,or anything,I know she told me that her post-graduation admission process is really taking her time, but still she can find at least ten minutes for me, but no,she can't, now I am having all types of doutes about our relationship ,Is she having someone there, means it's not totally impossible, well,maria is a total hotti,anyone will be Lucky to have her,and this long distance gets to you something, she told me that it was really intense break up with her last girlfriend,are the back together,or someone new,ohh, what to do,I really want to talk to her,I hate this,she is the one who calling all the shots, when she wants to chat we chat, when she wants to see me,she directly fly from Somalia to India ,and now she too besy, but what about me,my parents are searching a suitable boy for me since a year now,and they are really getting impatient, that's they are emotionally blackmailing me to get engaged or commitee to someone,as all of my friends are getting married,not helping me delaying my marriage,I don't know how to tell them that I am in love with someone,and that someone is not anyone but U.S. army officers,lady, well,l don't think l can ever tell them , I am bisexual, when I myself still processing it.but now I am running out of excuses,I will go out with this guy ,and let's see how that goes,and I am not going to talk to maria for a while now, but I just can't resist her, whenever I see her picture and something I just wanted to chat with her,ok,I can do one thing,I can block her,hey Maria just wants to face call me,no way,I am not doing this again,I will text her I can't and now I am blocking her,let her also experienced how it feel when you want to talk to your girlfriend but she's too besy with something else . And if I go out with the boy suggested by my family it will give them some piece of mind,and also I can figure things out for myself I guess. On date with Jay. Jay: so what will you have? Niddhi: coffee is fine for me. Jay: (two coffee please ),I am glad we finally meet. Well I will be honest with you,I really like you,I mean you're so beautiful and all but what I really like about you,is you really down to earth and zero attitude.its really hard combination to get these days ,you know,he say and smile looking at mine. Niddhi: thanks,I like you too,it's really hard to get genuine person like you, but to be honest I need some time,I have to figure out certain things,hope you understand. Jay: ok, but to be honest,I really like to marry you right away, but I will wait, don't make me wait too long.he smile again while saying that Niddhi: no I won't. Back at Niddhi's home ,( her mother,father,and her elder brother,all curious to know how the date with Jay went, cause all of them think he's the most suitable boy for her). Mangal( Niddhi's mom) so do you like him?,he is good looking and professer in senior college, great package, good family,and he lives in mumbai which means you don't have to move anywhere else, perfect. Niddhi: he's good, but please give me some time,pratik (Niddhi's father): ok dear take your time, now go to your room and relax, Niddhi's father to her mother, have some patience, don't force her say things she don't want,she will tell us when she is ready ok, Rekha: (Niddhi's mom):ok,fine. Yes,in india, that's how it works,if you are a doctor you are supposed to get married to a doctor our allied health professionlist,if you are a teacher you're supposed to marry people related to educational field, social status, finicial status,these are the things to look forward ,sure these things are important,but do you connect with person at any level, can't figure out from these things,and talking about sexuality and attractions are forbidden,and if you are a girl then you just forgot about it, and if you want to say anything about it then you don't come under"good girl" categorie. Niddhi knows her family wants her to get married soon,she also get their point of view,but what about her heart, which is screaming inside,who just want to be with maria, when she was gone with a causal date with Jay,she was feeling like she's betraying maria, she's in love with her completely but as a individual she have to take some practice decision,as,she is facing all the problems here, like social pressure, family pressure ,and the way maria acted recently really heart her,and she started thinking can she relay so much on Maria,for such a crucial time in her life, where one of decision can change her life for forever, but one thing for sure,she was so much in love with maria,that she really wants to give it a real shot,so it's final now,I will go to see maria,I don't want to regret that for rest of my life that I haven't fight for my love,what I feel about her,is just magical,the one night I sepnd with her was like some dream,her touch ,her saint,her smile everything made me love her even more,she makes my sun shine more brighter my rainbow more colourful,my sky more blue, being with her make me feel so alive,and I always thought I am some kind of asexual person,cause,it make me puke,to just thought of you know sex,but being with maria that night,made me understand why people are so crezy for sex,when they talk about how they miss it,or they just want to have it all the time and the cheesy talk ,the romantic novel , movie shows,can be real,if you truly love someone,ya I am going to fight for my love,and the pure happiness and satisfaction comes along with it ,I know I blocked her on instagram,I just want to see her reaction,is she as crezy for me as I am for her,and finally I do believe in destiny,I think maria and I destined to meet,now I want to see if we are we destined to be together,I really want to give us a chance for sure.