Facing truth

A/N : hello to my lovely readers,I am so happy by the response I am getting for my first story, welcome to my New readers who joined by sharing my story,I suggest you download Wattpad app, and follow me ,it not only gives you option to choose a lot of stories, from Wattpad, which you like it's like a Disney's land of books,I am basically a reader ,and I love the way you can get access to so many books,and for free, special thanks to @shryubedwal and@ ashukul06 for voting commenting all along my story. ..........,................. ................................................................................................Raj: so how you doing little sister? And how's your girlfriend. Niddhi: ( bhiaya) bro,are you teasing me. Raj : yes, offcourse I am . now call her I really like to meet her. Niddhi: sighed heavily,well we have bit of a fight,so we are not talking. Raj : laughed,you fight a lot,I never seen you fight with someone,and all these mood swings. Niddhi: ya your right,she does throw me out of my game, she's this nack of bringing all my emotions on surface,and to be honest I love it ,I can be just myself,I can hug her, tease her ,laugh ,cry, fight............................................................ Raj: ohh woo,just slow down,I never seen you like this,full of life,I geuss I am not wrong ,if I say you're quite sure about this relationship. Niddhi: yes I am now,I think I always know,now it all makes so much sense, when all my friends in college, started talking about boys ,and their affairs I used to get so bored,I was never intersted in any of them, but I thought maybe it just that no ,I don't want to get involved in all these things,I should only concentrate on my study,or my parents never allow, love marriage,now see when I found maria I am taking all the risks in the world to be with her, that's love. Raj: I am so proud of you, dear sis,you really took this transition so well. Niddhi: it's all cause of maria, she's so patient with me,she never force anything on me,now it's my turn to step up for our relationship.i am going to tell mummy and papa about maria. Raj : that's great, but remember Niddhi it took me and you too, quite some time to come in terms with your sexuality/sexual perferances ,so don't expect our parents will be all happy and accepting about this,it will definitely take some time. Niddhi: I know,it will be shocked for them, but I can't pretend to be a straight girl, anymore,I have to tell them the truth, hope with the time they will understand. Niddhi's parents walk inthe room,wow,so much silence,what are you to planning? Should we be affride of something, Niddhi's papa said playfully. Raj: no papa, nothing like that,it just that Niddhi want to talk about something very important to both of you. Mummy: ( Niddhi's mom) ya,we too wanted to say something very important Niddhi,we are really happy about your progress, but at the same time we want you should definitely consider getting married. We don't mind if it is an American. Papa: wow, your mother can be so bold,I never thy she will say something like that.( All started laughing). Mom: why not? Now that she's got a job here,we should star finding suitable indian origin boy for her,or I don't mind any boy if he's got good salary job ,his own house and everything. Raj : ohhhhh mom that such a progressive thought (Niddhi's mom ,hey don't you tease me like that Raj ,well now I am a mother of a daughter who 's got job in America,so why we think conservative,now I want to think big) papa: enough ,now let Niddhi talk,I mean she's the one who's going to get married, right. Niddhi: I am so happy right now,I never thought of all of these,by your blessings I am here,I know you were really upset when I broke my engegment with Jay,I don't get to tell you why I done that. Mom: ya, you said you loved someone, but you never told who he was.dont be affride, tell us if he's from another caste/ community we will still consider it, for your happiness,as you make all of us so happy and proud. Niddhi: it's a girl,I love a girl,her name is Maria,we met online about almost a year ago,to be honest I took this job , cause I want to be close to her, Niddhi said all of it in one breath. There was this stunned silence in the room, her mother's jaw dropped and her father won't believe what he was hearing. Niddhi: I know it's a shock to you, but I am tired of pretending who I am not,I can't do that anymore, keep meeting boys ,and rejecting them, just so that my family feel good. I am suffocating inside for such a long time,I don't want to feel that anymore,I know who I am and whom I love,it's not going to change,you are my family and I wanted to tell you this. Niddhi started crying cause she felt her parents are feeling ashamed of her. Raj : hey don't cry baby sister, nothing is changed your my sister and always will be dear to my than anything else, Right papa? Papa: he's unable to find the words,Raj you know about this,why don't you stop her, doing such a awful mistake. Niddhi : as Niddhi heard that,she ran out of the room ,all crying and sobbing. Raj : papa, please,try to understand,at least don't react like that in front of her........................ Niddhi's papa Raj , don't tell me how to react,I am your father ,so you better listen to me, never in a million years I will accept this,and I am really disappointed that you know this all along and you still haven't done anything to stop it, Niddhi's mom jumped in,ya, your father is dam right,I don't even get this,how can she loves a girl,what does that even mean? Book our tickets to India ,we are not staying here for a minute,you stay here ,and make sure, that Niddhi shouldn't be anything to do with that girl.