Maria 's pov

Is she for real, after she cheated on me and now she wants me back. First she crushed my heart into pieces,and it took me almost a year to collect myself and make some sense,till Niddhi came in my life
And my life suddenly making sense,the sun is brighter,the wind is cooler, rainbows all over.ohhh my baby I miss her so much. I should call her,at least hearing her voice make me calm down. We haven't talked to her since she left for her hometown,well I want her to have some time with her family as she's going to tell them about us, hope they will took it well. Maria: calling Niddhi on her cell phone,hey baby,how you doing.
Niddhi: so excited, Maria called,hi I was about to call you ,ohh it's so good to hear your voice,miss you baby,it's just been two days but feels like forever. Maria: same here baby, really missing you,so how did it go with your parents,did you tell them about us. Niddhi: well, first of all,I told jay that I am breaking the engegment,he took it really bad , almost created a sence at the public places, but you can't really blam him for anything,I Guess he was too hurt. Maria: what do you mean,he almost created a sence,did he hurt you,or something,maria really worry about her girlfriend and the fact that she's not with her and Niddhi have to face it alone. Niddhi: smile to herself as her girlfriend is all protective,ya sweetheart I am fine, don't worry, before I told my parents, Jay's parents called at my home and announced that I broke the engegment,well then lots of family drama,as I was about to tell them about us my brother stopped me,may be he thought it's enough for the day. As Niddhi told this she felt maria was a bit disappointed as she heard her sighed heavily. Hey baby,relax ok,I am not going anywhere,and believe me we are going to be together with my parents blessings or without. Maria: smile ,ohh was I that obvious,you got me without saying a word, sorry for it but I guess I just gets insecure when we are with me. Niddhi: ohhh my baby,wish I could just hold you and hug you tight right now. Maria: just hug,she heard Niddhi laughed at the other end,I loved when she laughed,ok baby take care. Call you tomorrow. Niddhi: love you,you too take care. Maria forget about everything when she's with Niddhi,now back to reality suddenly all worries creep in ,first she has to deal with Alex which is  most difficult task, she can't stay away from her,if she kept saying that she still in love with me,it's not going to be easy,as she is really egocentric ,and I don't want her to take it the wrong way,as there was a time when I was crezy about her. Maria thought to herself,I have to be gentle with my rejection,I know Alex can be really bad if I rub her the wrong side,I don't want any complications regarding my deuty .she may report me,for not communicating or not doing my deuty properly ,god I she's to be in this project. Alex studying some codes and trying to decode it, Alex may not be the best person, but she's the best in her job, very efficient. And she's really good at leading the group as well. But today her mind is not on work for sure,she kept thinking what maria told her that she's with someone else,Alex mind just stuck there, how's it possible,maria was posted to Somalia since one year she just got back here before a month or so,and she's in a relationship right away, doesn't seems like maria,I know her she's really introvert person,so hardly speak,and to open up to someone new,she took her time,am I missing something,or she was cheating on me too,no no it's not possible,I have to find out is she really with someone or she just wants to hurt me back, that's why she's saying all these things,well I have to find out fast as Maria' is with this group Max two days,what should I do,well I hate to say this but I have to hack her mobile,as mobile is the mirror of a person these days, I am sure I will find something about this so called girlfriend there.