15.Much awaited....

A/N :guys, this is my first story on Wattpad, still getting used to it,and to write a romantic seen,or a makeout even tough,hope it will meet your expectations.

The green eyes of Niddhi piercing into the blue eyes of maria,as they were hungerly kissing eachother,maria,tenderly bites Niddhi's lower lip as the green eyes girl started smiling as she heard something funny,maria,loved that ringing sound of the beauty standing next to her,as the smile is contagious she herself find smiling like an idiot, revealing her beautiful dimples,on her left cheek,wow, Niddhi said touching her lips you got dimples too,I never seen them before,maria laughed,ohh baby girl we just had one face call,ya, Niddhi said while blushing as she loved the way maria called her baby girl, but it feels like I knew you seen forever,if that make sense, Niddhi said looking into maria beautiful ocean blue eyes,off course,I do feel like it too, that's why I am here isn't it?,yes you are,ohh my god,I don't believe this,snice we started chatting, I thought of it like I will go to see you,or you will come to see me,and now you're actually here, but first tell me how come you are here,and how you got my address and my mobile number,and why you blocked me on instagram,hey, easy easy tiger,I know you got lost of "Wh" questions,I am here to answer all those, Niddhi smile to herself sorry I just you know,got little impatient, well I don't think so,maria said giving a naughty look,I think we really waited for this kiss like almost three months,so we are very patiencet people. Niddhi smile at maria,sense of humour,I guess you are right there.suddenly both of them find the situation little bit awkward,as it happens when you got so much to say,you just don't find the words. Well first I want to thank you for helping me , finicially,I guess it's been not easy for you,as to trust someone from instragram and lend them 💰 dollars,ya,it's not easy, for sure,I just thought everything about us is crezy from the beginning,why not add cherry to the cake,hhmmmmm,maria said and then raised her eyebrows and asked what if I never come back or contacted you, that's really silly of you, really, Niddhi said laughing,ya,and some Army lady giving me a video call from her bootcamp is really smart? Maria looked at Niddhi and they both started laughing,ya I guess,you are right that's really silly of me,I guess everyone is silly when they are in love.maria, suprised as her own words,and she try to over it by saying something, but nothing came out,as niddhi looked straight into her eyes,do you really feel that,Ahhh,well I don't want to pressurised you or anything,to be honest I just had a terrible break up with my girlfriend last year,and I wasn't looking for something serious, when we started chatting but I guess Karma has something else in his mind,as we are both here facing each other. Ya you are right ,we definitely have something special, which made both of us do unexpected,or may I say not practical things to do,as our hearts gets better of our heads.so how long you are staying here,Niddhi asked, well, not too long,I have to get back to my mother in U.S.and then solved my freeze account issue first and then immediately return your money.Niddhi smiled as she heard that,hey, don't you worry about the money thing ok.i have my ways to get it.really?, Maria said raising her eyebrows,but she loved the way, Niddhi made the awkward moment light.ohhh god it's almost 10pm, I have to get back home,I will call you ok.and Niddhi just rushed,to the doormaria tried to say something,but Niddhi come back and pressed her lips into Maria's,and give her a good night kiss,maria kissed her back and said see you tomorrow.