Insecurity,jealously

Niddhi received almost 10 pictures from Maria on her whats up account, Niddhi felt a little odd as the pics are getting downloaded , well maria never big fan of picture,she haven't  even changed her dp since they met online , Niddhi literally force her to click some pictures of both of them together when she fly to meet her to northern Caroline.                                    Niddhi stunned and shocked when she saw the pictures,her girlfriend kissing some girl, cuddling and smiling,and a note is written on the bottom , stay away from me - maria .                                     Niddhi immediately called maria , but the call was not connected,what the ..fuck is happening,this can't be real,I have to talk to her,ohh damm networks,I don't understand why maria sending me all these pictures ,is this some kind of sick joke,I just talked to her and now she's sending me pic of some girl, warning me to stay away from her.  I don't believe this,I am fighting with the whole world ,I broke my engegment, everyone in my home is in tension ,my brother is trying hard to keep everyone clam and collective, I am desparatltrying to figure out how to convince my  parents  to tell about maria, and what is she doing, sending me pictures of her fooling around with some random girl,if that's what she wants then,what is she doing with me,ohhh god ,my head is spinning right now, what is happening.               Alex: job done,maria sorry baby,I have to that,once she's out of picture your mine.Hope what is her name Niddhi don't call her from another mobile number,or new account cause I blocked her account and mobile number,so neither maria nor Niddhi can talk to each other for a while and l will make sure maria stays with this project for another week,then I will get enough time to make her mine again smark formed on her as she thought of Maria.                                    
.............................,........................................Maria totally unaware of the fact that Alex hacked her mobile,and send Niddhi some old pictures of Alex and her.but she was getting some wired feeling like something is wrong,she just can't point out what is it.she thought to herself, have I done right not by telling Niddhi about Alex ,well I don't want to lie to her, but Alex made a move,and it didn't mean anything ,at least from my side,I just don't want to bother her,she already has enough on her plate.she will be panic and insecure if I told I am working with my X's ,and she's trying hard to get me back,who told this kind of stuff to your girlfriend.       Raj ( Niddhi's brother) : what is happening,why are you crying,you haven't eat anything since morning,and now just stop it stop crying,I am trying to clam our parents, they haven't recovered from the shock that you broke the engegment,I know who you like but have some patience,why don't you invite maria here ,and then we can......                                                    Niddhi: cut his brother half way ,she can't be here cause she broke up with me and started crying again.         Raj: what? when?,how could she?  I mean you just came from US and everything seems to be fine,what happened suddenly?                                 Niddhi: I don't know,she send me pictures of her with some girl and asked me to stay away from her.        Raj: is she for real,what do she thinks of herself,let me talk to her.      Niddhi: No bhaiya,let it be,if she don't want to be  with me,then no one can force her.                                      Raj: well,no one is forcing her,to do anything, just give me the damm number, Niddhi told him Maria's  mobile number, but it's no use she's not picking my calls,then I call from my mobile number.and Raj dialied Maria's number.                                          Maria: Generally maria never picked calls from unknown caller,but this international call, having india's code so she picks up immediately.                                                 Raj: I am Niddhi's brother speaking,are you Maria porter,yes I  am, Maria replied, can I ask you why are you tourchering my little sister?                                                            Maria: me, tourchering Niddhi,I don't understand why are you saying this, why would I do that ,I love her.                                                     Raj: you have a strange way of showing your love,by sending your girlfriend picture of yourself and some girl.                                                  Maria: what? Picture with some girl? I think there is some misunderstanding I haven't send her........      As maria is saying that,her brain clicked ohhh god did Alex just hacked my phone,yes that 's what happened how stupid of me,and I am protecting some confidencial project when my own phone got hacked.  Look,I am sure someone is trying to play games here,my mobile number is hacked just tell Niddhi I love her ,I will get back to her, first I have to fix something immediately.