love triangle

A/N: first of all , sorry guys,for a late update,as my job resume, after the covid19,I have a lot of work to do,and also some family issues,now all seems to be good.thanks for showing interest and patience with my story,vote,shar,for my story,it will really appreciated ......................... .... ,....,,,..................................,.............................

Alex: maria ,you know, things don't have to be so tense when we are together.can't you just chill,and have some fun .
Maria: No...I can't just chill and have fun,I am here to just do my deuty and I really appreciate if we keep it really professional . Alex: ohhhhh come on maria, you can't be serious, just professional,I don't think so,our history goes long back.please don't tell me,you don't remember, Alex look seductively into Maria's eyes, maria tried to keep a safe distance from her,and said backing off that's what I am affride of, your games,I am tired of it , look Alex we are done long back it's time you move on,as I am. Alex: Totally taken a back as maria said she moved on,the smile on her face vanished,what do you mean by that, you moved on, Are you with someone? Maria: it's non of your business,you do your job I will do mine,we don't have get personal. maria said that, but she knows that it's really going to affect Alex,and how she can keep these two days, only professional. Alex :maria,I know it's being two years since we broke up,and I chetted on you, but it's just sex,you were on field ,and that's why it happened, how many times I told you,you just came unannounced and you caught me red hand but it's just lust,I always loved you,I tried to reach out, but you are again posted in Somalia for one year,I just got to know that you are back from field and you're doing your masters,and see my luck,we are assigned together for a project together, like first time we meet.and do you remember.... Whooo, just stop there maria can't take this anymore, look what we had was a past I don't have any regreats, but if you think we can get back,then let me clear this no way it's going to happen cause I am with someone else right now. Alex: started laughing wow, this is really funny,you just came from Somalia,and you got a girlfriend,are you kidding me,stop maria stop laying I know I really hurt you, but,you can deny the fact,by saying you're with someone else,I know you love me too,and I fucked it it's my fault, but we can work it out,Alex closing the gap between them,hold maria face in both her hands,god, you look so gergeous as always,missed you so much,maria pushing Alex by her shoulder, don't you get it when  I said it's over ,I am with somebody else. Alex: completely shocked by maria reaction,she thought ,she never in a million years thought that , Maria will be having a girlfriend as she just came back from field,is she with some Army person,god now my head is really spinning,I have to find out,and it's not going to be too difficult for me,as I am a hacker,I just have to crack maria mobile phone's pattern to see inside,Alex said to herself smiling and planning something wicked A/N: I know guys it's short , but now on I will update regularly, for sure,tell me how u like it.