Niddhi to US

A/N : hi , everyone , like my New poster for our story, hope you like it.
Share your thoughts.feel free to vote and comment,to be honest if you vote more, automatically feels to update more.
Niddhi just came from school , wondering what to do,as the principal called her today and given an envelope, where some US based online study material making company ask her to join her,as a supervisor as science project head the lex company was the co-organiser of the science exhibition held in northern Caroline. Where Niddhi and her school group won second prize. The principal said it's their loss if Niddhi resign but at the same time he was happy at one of their teacher has such a bright future. Offcourse it's a great offers but she didn't know anything about this lex company ,and she's a permanent job here good salary, she never thought of working other than a teacher but it's a great opportunity for her to innovate new app,or study material for students and offcourse damm good income,it just that she's a little sacred to enter this all new territory,all by herself,out of India. she wanted to tell maria right away but thought against it as maria has a lot on her plate right now, besides it's a pleasant surprise for her too,and the same time Niddhi was really curious about her girlfriend's ex and wanted to make sure that maria only wants her no one else. Her family was really happy as this was a great opportunity,her family was orthodox , when it comes to marriage and all but other than that they are pretty much open when it comes to education they have a strong education background as her father is retired principal and her mother also retired teacher from a public school ,all are really happy and her parents also thought it's a good change for their daughter after breaking the engegment,she mentioned someone she loves but never told who he was,it's a good distraction from the drama and concentration on her career once again. Raj booked his sister's flight to US,and asked her if she informed maria,and is everything is good between them. Yes bro , everything is fine with us,I didn't inform her that I am coming to US, her state,it will be a surprise for her.ok sis,as you wish just take care of yourself and call me if anything you need, offcourse bro, don't you worry. Niddhi' landed in US, in northern Caroline district, where lex company employee was there to receive her. He took her to the near by hotel,and told her she can enjoy her stay as she got two days before she joined the company as a supervisor. Niddhi landed her body on the big bed her eyes were getting closed due to such a long flight,but she smiled to herself as she's so close to maria but actually first thing She going to do tomorrow is to see maria,as she's closing her eyes she can see dark blue eyes,of maria her alluring saint,the warmth of Maria's body her perfect jawline and offcourse her full lips, she's dieing to kiss her ,hold her,and now she got job here no long distance got sure, Niddhi just wanted to make sure,maria is all hers and no X's and Y's anything to do with her.