clxxxiv. may first

It wasn't long until April rolled around

It wasn't long until April rolled around. The twins celebrated their twentieth birthday on the first. And by the twelfth, Tori found out Harry, Ron, and Hermione had left the Shell Cottage with Griphook. No one knew where they went, only that they had made some sort of deal with Griphook. Bill assured his mother one late night that he had warned Harry of all of the complications when it came to goblins, but he insisted they needed him.

The house was clearly filled with high tension and all-around nervousness for what the days would bring ever since then. Molly and Arthur left her house more frequently now, leaving the twins, Tori, and Ginny unsure of where they were going.

At any sight of news, Tori was all over it, trying to get an idea of where Voldemort could be. Of course, when she had returned everyone had warned her about the taboo put onto his name so she no longer spoke it. As April came towards an end, a large bolded news headline caught Tori's eyes.

MASSIVE GRINGOTTS BREAK-IN. POTTER SPOTTED.

She had quickly ripped the paper off of the table, skimming it immediately. Her heart pounding loudly in her chest as panic filled her brain.

Of this morning, May first, it had been discovered that there was a large break-in at the Gringotts bank. After much worry for the bank security, this had truly tumbled down the wall of no concern.

Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, and Muggle-Born Hermione Granger impersonated several servants of You-Know-Who and snuck in undetected. It is unsure of what the purpose was or if Potter and his accomplices got what they had been looking for.

Tori glanced up, hearing George enter the room. "Everything alright?" He asked her, looking confused. Tori slid him the article across the table as Fred and Ginny came into the room as well. Her heart was still pounding loudly as she nervously bit her thumb.

The three siblings all scanned the paper, their faces filling with more and more surprise as they read on. "They broke into Gringotts, disguised as Death Eaters? They really are mental..." George shook his head, running his fingers through his ginger hair.

"That's not even the best part," Fred let out a chuckle of disbelief, pointing to the end which Tori had not yet read. "They got out riding a dragon."

"What?" Ginny and Tori exclaimed together. Tori rounded the table, reading the end of it. Fred was right. They had only escaped using the dragon hidden in one of the lowest parts of the tunnels. It had nearly destroyed all of the first floor and the large glass window on the ceiling. Tori scoffed.

"Well, Ronald has always tried to outdo us, guess we can say he has." Fred joked, earning a look of annoyance from Tori. "Can you please be serious?" She asked him.

"Yes ma'am."

"What do you think they were getting?" Ginny asked quietly. No one had an answer. "It couldn't be money," She then added. "No one would let them buy anything from their shop anyway."

"Maybe they were trying to get into someone's vault?" Fred suggested, pointing to a line of the article. "It says they were disguised as Death Eaters. They could go as anyone, why Death Eaters?"

"More importantly, why Bellatrix Lestrange?" Ginny added, reading over the paper for the third time. "What would they want that was in her vault?"

"Maybe something to stop You-Know-Who?" Tori asked. "But the again, why would she have that in her vault?"

"He could have had her hide it there... I mean, no one is supposed to be able to break into Gringotts," said George.

"Yeah, but come to think of it, Harry definitely isn't no one," said Fred. "Can't say I'm exactly surprised he managed to do it out of all people."

"Hear hear,"  Tori muttered, glancing at the clock in the room. "When are your Mum and Dad going to be home?" Mr. Ollivander was most likely in one of the extra rooms, taking a nap. Muriel had fallen asleep on the sofa herself with her mouth wide open.

"No clue, why?" Ginny said.

"I figured they should see this too, I mean, and I don't know how to get in contact with the rest of the Order in case they want to know..."

"I'm sure they'll see the papers," George said, walking over to the marble kitchen counters and putting three mugs away on the shelves. Muriel had always insisted on things being put away, otherwise, she would go on long tangents.

Tori sighed, taking a seat at the sturdy table. She couldn't see how this would end well for anyone involved. The kitchen was silent for a while as George began to wipe down the counters. Ginny opened the Daily Prophet, reading the other articles on the inside.

Fred pulled out a stock of filled out order forms, reading through them as he mumbled to himself about orders that were due next week. Tori sighed, staring off at the clock as it began to get closer and closer to five in the evening. She couldn't help but wonder what the next step was in Harry's plan.

Fred reached out suddenly, grabbing Tori's hand. She smiled at him as the two continued to sit in silence. "What do you think is their next move? The three of them." George asked, putting the last of the plates back into one of the glass-covered cabinets.

Tori paused for a moment, about to open her mouth once more when Ginny let out a gasp. Immediately, she dug into her pockets, her red hair falling into her face as the twins sand Tori shared a look of confusion.

Ginny found what she was looking for after about a moment or so, pulling a single golden gallon out of her robe pocket. Tori's eyes widened as she realized it was the Dumbledore's Army gallon. Ginny checked the bottom, her face going a bit pale.

"Somethings going on at Hogwarts. I think Harry, Ron, and Hermione are there."

oh oh oh oh reilly auto parts bam

oh oh oh oh reilly
auto parts
bam

it has begun...