cxli. best behavior

"She's got it know, someone had to have told her," Tori said to the group, eyeing the other people who were in the Hog's Head

"She's got it know, someone had to have told her," Tori said to the group, eyeing the other people who were in the Hog's Head. That morning they noticed a sign on the Gryffindor bulletin board.

BY ORDER OF THE HIGH INQUISITOR OF HOGWARTS

All student organizations, societies, teams, groups, and clubs are henceforth disbanded.

An organization, society, team, group, or club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students.

Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge).

No student organization, society, team, group, or club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor. Any student found to have formed or to belong to, an organization, society, team, group, or club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.

The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-four. Signed: Dolores Jane Umbridge, High Inquisitor

"But who could have done it?" Neville Longbottom asked nervously, looking around. Fred nearly pounded his fist on the table. "Whoever had done is it definitely going to great it when they're vomiting up everywhere..."

"There Harry, Ron, and Hermione!" Ginny pointed, and they all got up and descended upon them before they could take their seats.

"Did you see it?" Dean Thomas asked.

''D'you reckon she knows?" Tori glanced over at Umbridge's chair.

''What are we going to do?"

They were all looking at Harry. He glanced around to make sure there were no teachers near them.

"We're going to do it anyway, of course," He said quietly.

''Knew you'd say that," George said, beaming and thumping Harry on the arm.

''The prefects as well?" Fred questioned, looking quizzically at Ron and Hermione.

''Of course," Hermione replied coolly.

''Here come Ernie, Hazel Doe, and Hannah Abbott," said Ron, looking over his shoulder. "And those Ravenclaw blokes and Smith... and no one looks very spotty."

Hermione looked alarmed.

''Nevermind spots, the idiots can't come over here now, it'll look really suspicious — sit down!" She mouthed to Ernie, Hazel, and Hannah, gesturing frantically to them to rejoin the Hufflepuff table. "Later! We'll — talk — to — you — later!"

''I'll tell Michael," said Ginny impatiently, swinging herself off her bench, ''The fool, honestly..."

She hurried off towards the Ravenclaw table. Tori let out a sigh of relief but the full repercussions of the sign were not felt until they were leaving the Great Hall for Defense Against the Dark Arts.