v. staleblood

Sitting with the twins must have had some kind of effect on Victoria

Sitting with the twins must have had some kind of effect on Victoria. She hardly paid any attention in class and it was normal for her to be laughing. Shockingly, a couple of other kids would gradually come over and sit with the trio.

First, it was Lee Jordan. He shrugged and sat down saying, "Any friend of Fred and George is a friend of mine. Besides, I have to meet the girl Fred won't shut up about." Fred quickly told him to be quiet and Victoria laughed.

Then it was Angelina, who came over cautiously and apologized to Tori before she sat down. "Hi, Victoria." She greeted her quietly, but Victoria turned to face her. "Oh, hi Angelina..."

"I'm kind of in an argument with Alyssa and I realized shouldn't have treated you that way I did. I shouldn't have let them treat you that way either. I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me. And possibly let me sit with you guys." Tori smiled but George popped in.

"I dunno Angelina, do you have what it takes. We're pretty elite over here." Angelina scoffed, "Please. She's hanging out with you three. How elite can it be?"

"Words hurt." Lee made a face and Tori moved over, making room for Angelina.

And by the end of the week, they had Alicia sitting with them too.

✧ ✦ ✧

The Great Hall was decorated with a feel of the autumn breeze in the air. Halloween was just around the corner and you could feel the buzz of excitement in each and everyone one of the students. Unfortunately, Tori Silvers was not feeling it today, "I don't suppose you two want to tell me where you were during class, hm?" She sent a look at the twins and slugged down next to Angelina. You could tell she had just gotten out of a horrible potions class, her hair was ruffled and her eyes were filled with frustration. They had a quiz, next class, that Tori was sure she was going to fail. And she had to take notes for the twins, who decided to ditch, leaving hardly anytime for Tori to prepare.

She handed them each set of notes and George's looked over at Fred's. "Why is his neater than mine?" Tori shot him a look and George put his hands up. "Okay, god. If looks could kill..." Before Tori could roll her eyes, Angelina spoke up. "So, where were you two?"

"We were working on a little Halloween prank for our favorite potions teacher." Tori was sure it was George who spoke, was it? Yeah, it was George. Tori had gotten better at telling which is which. George's face is longer and a bit thinner than Fred's. But Fred had a smile that could knock someone off their broom.

"Yeah, we needed some time to prepare," Fred smirked, mischief was quite visible in each of the twins' eyes. It was a look Tori got to know well. Angelina and Tori glanced at each other, simultaneously rolling their eyes. "It's going to be amazing." George grinned.