clix. goodbye, professor

"He hasn't gone!" Harry yelled, trying to run out of Tori and Lupin's grasp

"He hasn't gone!" Harry yelled, trying to run out of Tori and Lupin's grasp. "Harry please—" Tori begged, holding back tears on her eyes.

"SIRIUS!" He bellowed. "SIRIUS!"

"He can't come back, Harry," said Lupin, his voice breaking as he struggled to contain Harry. "He can't come back, because he's d—"

"HE—IS—NOT— DEAD!" roared Harry. "SIRIUS!"

There was movement going on around them, pointless bustling, the flashes of more spells. Tori now was dragging Harry away with the help of Lupin. Sirius was gone, and so fast.

There was so much more she wants to ask him.

Dumbledore had most of the remaining Death Eaters grouped in the middle of the room, seemingly immobilized by invisible ropes; Mad-Eye Moody had crawled across the room to where Tonks lay and was attempting to revive her; behind the dais, there were still flashes of light, grunts, and cries—Kingsley had run forward to continue Sirius's duel with Bellatrix.

"Harry?"

Neville had slid down the stone benches one by one to the place where Harry stood. Harry was no longer struggling against Tori, who maintained a precautionary grip on his arm nevertheless.

''Harry... I'b really sorry..." said Neville. His legs were still dancing uncontrollably. "Was dad man—was Sirius Black a—a friend of yours?"

Harry nodded.

''Here," said Lupin quietly, and pointing his wand at Neville's legs he said, ''Finite." The spell was lifted: Neville's legs fell back to the floor and remained still. Lupin's face was pale. "Let's—let's find the others. Where are they all, Neville? Tori?"

Lupin turned away from the archway as he spoke. It sounded as though every word was causing him pain. Tori couldn't respond, her head was spinning.

''Dey're all back dere," said Neville. "A brain attacked Ron bud I dink he's all right—and Herbione's unconscious, bud we could feel a bulse—"

There was a loud bang and a yell from behind the dais. Harry saw Kingsley hit the ground yelling in pain: Bellatrix Lestrange turned tail and ran as Dumbledore whipped around. He aimed a spell at her but she deflected it; she was halfway up the steps now —

''Harry—no!" cried Lupin, but Harry had already ripped his arm from Lupin's slackened grip.

''SHE KILLED SIRIUS!" bellowed Harry. "SHE KILLED HIM—I'LL KILL HER!"

And he was off, scrambling up the stone benches. "HARRY NO!" Tori screamed after him, getting herself up. She wobbled but began to run after him before Lupin grabbed a hold of her.

"HE'LL KILL HER! HE WILL! HE WILL! HE'S ONLY FIFTEEN! LUPIN YOU CAN'T LET HIM! I HAVE TO STOP HIM! PLEASE! Please—" Her voice became suddenly hoarse and she felt as if she could not yell anymore.