lxxxix. toffee

"We must be going! We're late!" Arthur yelled through the house

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"We must be going! We're late!" Arthur yelled through the house. Tori watched as Fred shoveled bags of toffee into his pockets. The twins and Tori had known about Dudley Dursley and his new "diet". So how could he not resist a delicious piece of candy?

Tori had offered to go with, wanting to make sure Harry was okay. Harry Potter lived with Muggles, that didn't seem to like him that much. They had tried putting bars on his window two years ago to stop him from going to Hogwarts and even made him sleep in a cupboard.

In a way, Tori couldn't wait to give their son this treat. Arthur kissed his wife on the cheek and went first into the fireplace. "Privet Drive!" George Weasley appeared next to his brother whispering. "Lee got back to me, he's made a few extra of those order forms."

While cleaning out the twins' room, Molly had found their forms for inventions they planned on selling. It caused a huge fight between them. Molly wanted them to go work for the ministry, but they wanted to open their shop.

Fred grinned, quickly following his father. Tori then followed him. She was immediately thrown into Fred's back, bumping her head. "Ouch!"

Fred, Tori, no— go back, go back, there's been some kind of mistake— tell George not to— OUCH! George, no, there's no room, go back quickly and tell Ron—"

"Maybe Harry can hear us, Dad— maybe he'll be able to let us out—"

Arthur began knocking on the boards covering the fire. "Harry? Harry, can you hear us?" He called. Tori was shoved into George, stepping on my foot. "Hey! That's my foot!"

"I'm sorry, it's a little tight!"

"Mr.  Weasley? Can you hear me?" Harry's voice called out to them. Tori shushed them violently.

"Mr. Weasley, it's Harry... the fireplace has been blocked up. You won't be able to get through there."

"Damn! What on earth did they want to block up the fireplace for?"

"They've got an electric fire," Harry's voice explained. "Really?" Mr. Weasley said excitedly. "Eclectic, you say? With a plug? Gracious, I must see that... Let's think... Ouch, Ron!"

Ron had now joined the rest of them.

"What are we doing here? Has something gone wrong?" He asked, pushing through from the back.

"Oh no, Ron," Fred snapped, very sarcastically. "No, this is exactly where we wanted to end up."

"Yeah, we're having the time of our lives here," George said. His voice sounded muffled, as he was squashed against the wall by his younger brother. Tori tried to pull out her wand, but she could hardly move.

Tori was a little closer to Fred than she would have liked. She patted him on the shoulder, seeing that the twin's hair wasn't the only thing that had a growth spurt over the summer.