xllll. another hogwarts christmas

"FRED? GEORGE?"

"FRED? GEORGE?"

She rushed through door after door, hearing them shout at her. "HELP TORI, HELP!"

Tori began to panic, opening more and more doors. For every door that was opened, two more seemed to appear. Tori screamed in rage, punching the wall next to her.

"HELP TORI, HELP!"

Their voices were closer than before, as if on the other side of the door. Tori went to open it. She rattled the handle only to find it was locked.

"TORI! PLEASE!"

"Fred! George! Wait!"

She struggled with the door, trying anything to get it opened. She needed her wand, where was her wand? She noticed it on the floor and went to reach it.

The tile she stepped on fell in, and so did she. Tori screamed, still hearing the yells and pleas from above. She fell endlessly, waiting to hit the ground.

"TORI!"

Tori launched upwards from her bed, clutching her heart which jumped in her chest. She was breathing heavily, panting almost. The room seemed to be spinning as Tori realized she had only been dreaming.

She laid back down, trying to calm her nerves as she stared up at the ceiling above. Her room was quiet, especially since both Alicia and Angelina went home for the holiday. Tori was alone, but it didn't exactly bother her.

She had been spending most of the holiday with the twins. They had been exploring a new passageway out of the castle, this time it took them through a hidden tunnel and out into the forbidden forest.

Tori decided it was a good time to get up, especially as the sun was coming through the thick velvet curtains. She sighed, brushing through her hair when something hit her.

Fred and George. Where they okay?

She leaped out of her dormitory, down the stairs almost running into George.

"Woah, where's the fire?" He joked, grabbing her shoulder. Tori looked at him with wide panicked eyes. Fred stepped in, noticing.

"Are you alright? You look like you've seen a dementor..." He looked at her concerned, but she shook her head. "No, no. I'm fine... just excited for the day."

"Right." Fred didn't look completely convinced. "Well... Happy Christmas!" He grinned, opening the door to the common room. Harry and Ron stood around the tree, already seeming to have opened some presents.

"Merry Christmas!" George shouted.

"Hey look—Harry's got a Weasley sweater too!" Tori glanced down at the twins' sweaters, which they were already wearing. Blue in color and golden letters.

"Harry's better than ours, though," Fred said, holding up Harry's emerald green. "She obviously makes more of an effort if you're not in the family."

"Why aren't you wearing yours, Ron?" George demanded. Tori quickly unwrapped hers, a maroon color, similar to her first one ever. "I hate maroon," Ron groaned weakly.

"Come on, Ronnie!" Tori chirped happily. "We can be twins!" He slipped it on slowly, matching Tori's smile.

"You've haven't got a letter on yours," George observed Ron's sweater. He was right, there was no gold-colored "R" on the front like the rest of them.

George continued. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid— we know we're called Gred and Forge."

Tori snickered as Percy Weasley poked his head through the door. "What's all this noise?" He asked, it was clear he had gotten halfway through unwrapping his presents as he, too, carried a lumpy sweater over his arm, which Fred seized.

"P for prefect! Get it on, Percy, come on, we're all wearing ours, even Harry got one."

"I—  don't— want," Percy said thickly, as the twins forced the sweater over his head, knocking his glasses to the floor. Tori laughed, watching the older boy struggle.

"And you're not sitting with the prefects today, either," George shook his head several times. "Christmas is a time for family." The twins proceeded to march the Prefect out of the common room, with a laughing Tori behind.

✧ ✦ ✧

George was shouting some sort of nonsense to his team about strategy. Tori sat scrunched up against the weakly built snow base that was created by Harry and her thirty minutes ago. The snow was coming down harder now as they were in a massive snowball fight. George decided to elect himself general and was taking this very seriously.

"What is he saying?" Harry whispered. Tori shrugged, "I don't know what he says half the time." There was a battle cry from the other base and the three of them peeked up to see snowballs headed towards them.

Tori ducked once again, grabbing some of their pre-made snowballs. "We go on three. Over the base." George commanded.

Harry muttered something about running into no man's land. Tori didn't have time to ask what he meant. The three of them rushed out and over the base, charging straight for the other team.

Tori headed straight for Percy, who was still trying to pick up a couple of snowballs. She aimed for his back while he was still distracted. She threw it at him and yelled towards Harry.

"You two are not friends right now! You're enemies! So sick him!"

She felt two arms grab her by her waist and hoist her up. Tori glanced over her shoulder to see it was Fred, practically using her as a human shield from her team.

Tori grinned, trying to get loose, but Fred proceeded to use her to protect himself. She tried wiggling free but failed. "Nice try." He grinned.

She turned to look at him, with an annoyed expression on her face when she stopped. The two locked eyes for a moment, saying nothing as they both just stood there. Tori had almost forgotten they were in the middle of a game, Fred seemed like that as well. It wasn't till Fred was hit with a snowball in the face was Tori able to get free.

Fred groaned. "Now I know how Professor Quirrell felt." She knew he was referring to last week, in which the twins bewitched snowballs to follow the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher around to hit him in the back of the head.

Tori chuckled, turning to see that it was Harry who has thrown the snowball. The young boy smirked, finding this situation amusing.

"So much for sicking him, huh?"

"Oh, shut up, Harry."

hey guys!updates might be a little slow the next couple of days since i'm going out of state for my brother's tournament, but i'll still write and try to publish the best as i can!!

hey guys!
updates might be a little slow the next couple of days since i'm going out of state for my brother's tournament, but i'll still write and try to publish the best as i can!!