cxlvii. mr. weasley

"So that's it for this lesson," Harry announced during one of their DA meetings

"So that's it for this lesson," Harry announced during one of their DA meetings. "Now, we're not gonna be meeting again until after the holidays. So just keep practicing on your own as best you can. And well done, everyone. Great, great work."

Everyone clapped, packing up their things. The twins and Tori approached Harry shortly after. "Harry. We've been thinking." Fred began, glancing at George. "We could always slip Umbridge some Puking Pastilles."

"Or Fever Fudge. They give you massive, pus-filled boils..." George nodded, looking down at their boxes. "But with no antidote." Tori chucked.

"Sounds great, guys. Would you excuse me?" Harry asked, seeming distracted. He weaved around them going towards Cho Chang.

The twins both threw Harry judging looks before leaving the room.

✧ ✦ ✧

Tori didn't remember when she fell asleep in the twins' dormitory. Maybe it was in between practicing her hexes with Lee or helping Fred with his potions homework. All she knew that suddenly in the middle of the night Professor McGonagall was in the dorm, getting the twins up.

"What's going on?" Tori mumbled, realizing her was leaning up against Lee's bed on the floor. McGonagall sent her a look before whispering, "There's been an incident with the Weasleys. Come along Mr. Weasleys."

The twins quickly got up, groggily and confused. Lee was still sleeping but Tori didn't have the heart to wake him. She rushed down after the twins, running her hands through her hair.

"Not you Miss Silvers. I just need the Weasleys." Professor McGonagall shook her head. "Why can't Tori come?" Fred demanded, crossing his arms.

"Miss Silvers is not a Weasley," Professor McGonagall said sharply. Tori saw Fred and George open their mouths but shook her head.  Ginny was the last to come down and Professor McGonagall quickly led them out of the portrait.

Tori heard footsteps come down the stairs. "Hermione?" Tori whispered, squinting. "I'm here. What's going on?" Hermione yawned quietly, coming down the stairs. "Something happened with the Weasleys. McGonagall didn't say what."

"Where's Harry?"

"I assume he and Ron are already there."

The two didn't get much sleep that night.

It was early in the morning when Hermione and Tori were called down to Dumbledore's office where he explained that Mr. Weasley has been attacked.

"Can we go see him?" Tori asked hopefully. Dumbledore shook his head. "You must stay here until the term ends. Professor Umbridge—"

"I don't give a damn what Professor Umbridge says! We should be able to be there." Tori snapped, getting a look of horror from Hermione. Dumbledore, however, didn't react. "We have to keep the word of the order on the down-low. Umbridge is already upset that five students have left Hogwarts. If we send two more it will seem suspicious."